What are the types of paper for gift wrapping? Scheme of packing square boxes. How to pack a round gift? Decoration of packages
Gifts are an essential attribute of almostAny holiday. Pleasant souvenirs are presented to friends, colleagues, relatives. And basically everyone is guided by the principle that the gift itself is much more important than its beautiful wrapper, so you can completely do without it. That is, the candy in both candy wrappers and without it will be equally delicious. But you will agree, even a very serious person will be delighted with an exquisitely and ingeniously packed souvenir.
The most popular material for packaging, like many years ago, is paper. In addition, there are many ways of wrapping yourself. So you can wrap a paper around a surprise of any shape.
Great choice as an advantage
The modern assortment of this material is simply colossal.
In special shops you can buy thin and strong, matte and glossy, embossed and a lot of corrugated paper:
- Sheet glossy - the most convenient for packaging gifts. It is offered in a wide range of colors and patterns;
- Kraft. If the previous one can be used for any purpose, then the craft is applied only for packing souvenirs. This kind of material has a ribbed structure and a cross-stamping. The industry realizes it in large rolls of ten-meter length;
- Tishyu. This material is thin, light and airy. It is these characteristics that make it possible to use it as a filler. In the quiet, usually wrapped objects of complex shapes, because such containers cover them in relief and it turns out very elegant;
- Polysilk is also well suited for packagingGifts of non-standard form, so it can be considered a substitute for silence. From it beautiful decorative bows of the big sizes turn out. By itself, it resembles a dense film that is well stretchable. It is for this property that designers and stylists love it so much;
- Corrugated paper. Surely everyone knows this rough monochrome material. Very often it is used for packing flower bouquets, but in addition it is used to decorate souvenir gifts with a narrow elongated shape, for example, bottles, tubes, boxes;
- Mulberry - handmade paper for packagingGifts, which are produced in Thailand. Despite this, it is presented in a fairly wide range of colors, often sold with drawings or ornaments, sometimes it is adorned with inserts from floral materials - dried flowers, fragments of stems, leaves.
The above varieties do not exhaust the whole choice. There is still a lot of options: silk, pearl, embossed, grasped, gel, etc.
Before you begin to fold the presentation, you need to remember a few important rules:
- The wrapping paper is taken with a reserve and is bent on all sides at least 1 cm;
- According to the rules of etiquette, the right side is the cover;
- When using tapes, they must be cut off at a slight angle;
- The packaging material never sticks to the box itself.
Scheme of packing rectangular gifts in paper
This option is the simplest, and alsoOne of the widely used. For work you will need: packing material, cords or ribbons for decorating, centimeter or tape measure, scissors, adhesive tape (better two-sided).
How the process proceeds:
- First you need to cut out the selected paperA rectangle of the appropriate size. Calculate the latter is quite simple: all four sides are measured alternately with the help of a tape measure or a tailor's tape, then 2-3 cm, but not less than 1 cm, for folding are added to the results obtained. The length is determined by the formula: two box heights + one length;
- Now on a hard surface you need to be carefulDecompose the cut rectangle and the box itself. The latter is placed in the center of the figure. One of the vertical edges (right or left to choose) is bent inward by 0.5-1 cm. Adhesive tape is glued to the fold;
- The box is completely wrapped. It is necessary to exert a small effort to keep the material denser and not frown. A protective film is removed from the tape and the bent edge is glued;
- It is necessary to ensure that the edges sticking out from the sides are of the same size, that is, they are joined. The remaining piece is gently bent and pressed against the end of the container;
- After this, bend and press the sidewalls of the cut rectangle firmly;
- At the end, the lower part of the package is bent and pressed. It must be bent back and again bent approximately in the middle. Then stick a small piece of tape and put it on the butt;
- Similar operations are repeated on the other side;
- Ribbons and laces are used for decoration.
How to pack a round or oval gift with corrugated paper
The packaging of this form is slightly more difficult to pack. However, many things are sold in such boxes, for example, hats, tea and coffee sets, tea, sweets, biscuits, etc. Not everyone will cope with such a task, so it is recommended that you first practice with unnecessary material.
First you need to measure the height of the box. After that, a large strip is cut from the selected material, which is 2-3 cm wider than the height of the container. It is necessary to glue the box round, while at the bottom and under the top it is 1-2 cm.
Naturally, the lid should first be removed. After that, cut out a circle or an oval, which is slightly smaller than the bottom. It must be glued from below so as to hide the tucked-in allowance.
The lid is packaged in reverse. First a circle or an oval is cut out, but a little more than the size itself. It is glued with the allowance on the sides, while you need to make accurate folds. The strip for gluing around should be wider than the height of the lid by about 1 cm. It is glued flush with the top, and the protruding margins are tucked inside.
How to pack a gift in paper: the easiest way
It is not necessary to use expensiveWrapping materials. You can take the usual parchment. To pack something, you will need: the parchment itself, a stationery knife, an adhesive tape, a pencil, scissors, a paper of a different color and a colored lace.
The base is folded into several layers so thatFinally get a three-dimensional decor. On her pencil draw a flower, which is cut out with a stationery knife, but not completely cut off, but only petals to get a three-dimensional decoration. Then the box is wrapped in colored paper, and then into the usual one. Finally, everything is neatly tied with a lace.
The design of the box is the final touch
Packing scheme of the most common formsBoxes is described above, but it is necessary and original to decorate them. There is a lot of ideas and as many materials that you can use, for example, ribbons and ribbons for dressing are used, there may be several, different textures and colors.
If the gift is wrapped in the simplest wrapper,Without ornament or pattern, then you can draw it with thin ribbons or threads and fix on top the flowers or bows. Such bright accents will give the presentation a special charm, make it more attractive.
Men's gifts are packed in more restrainedTraditions. On New Year's holidays use small Christmas balls made of plastic. But the birthday surprise can be decorated with small bows or other ornaments.
When packing gifts, children often put souvenirs in textile bags or make out in the form of large sweets. Kapuzy very much like such fascinating surprises.
In specialized gift shops nowYou can buy special paper for gift wrapping and even ready-made packing boxes. There is a package of any dimensions, so there will not be any difficulties with packing. In addition, on the spot, a color and a picture of paper, articles for decoration are selected.
In general, it will be useful sometimes to walk aroundShops, as you can learn some interesting ideas, for example, how to add a wrapper advantageously. It is also worth paying attention to a variety of small items, because very often they will be required for decoration, for example, colored bird feathers or butterfly brooches.
Many women in household stocks have all kinds ofRibbons, shoelaces, small souvenirs that can be glued on a gift box. And needlewomen can manually attach a flower, which is glued together with ribbons. That is, one can make with his own hands not only an original, but also a unique, exclusive thing.
Enjoy your surprises and beautiful gifts!