You can connect ponchos with knitting needles if you already know some knitting experience, have the necessary tools and yarn. But even beginners can try the simplest model
The first to come up with this element of clothing wereIndians - they really appreciated the comfort of wearing a cloak, not constraining the movement and allowing warmth in the cold. Modern ponchos are an excellent alternative to the usual jackets and pullovers. They can be worn by both women and young girls, and any complexion. It is not difficult to connect a poncho independently, the main thing is to obtain patience, suitable yarn, knitting needles or crochet.
How to connect a poncho with your own hands
Before you get started, you need toDetermine the model and size of the future cape. With the size, as a rule, problems do not arise, and the ready-made cloak can be used on both a woman of size 44 and the one that wears the 50th. The length can be varied in the course of knitting, and the yarn and its color can be selected based on individual preferences.
Stages of work:
- It does not matter if you want to knit a poncho forGirls or dream of an original cloak yourself, you need to knit a single cloth, moving in a direction from top to bottom. When creating both knits, work on circular knitting needles - this will greatly simplify the process and will allow you to distribute a larger number of loop loops for the poncho;
- Can be separately tied before and back, and thenSew them into a single cloth or impose many small squares, circles or blanks of any other shape with the same pattern and also sew them together with color matching threads;
- Now take the spoke with the last one completedThe eye of the thread in the right hand, and in the left needle with the initial loop. Begin to work with the loop that was made first, slightly pulling the thread, preventing the formation of a hole. Go to the marking ring, which you finish the first circle mating;
- Move the ring to the right knitting needle and proceed to theThe next circle. If you want to tie ponchos with knitting needles for women, you need to type on them the number of loops, adding one extra. Having removed it on the next spoke, continue to string the required number of ears from the thread already onto the remaining needle. At the same time, this tool must be arranged to work so that a triangle is formed. After typing the last loop, arrange the marking ring;
- With a free knitting needle to make the first loop, slightly pulling the thread. As soon as one circle is tied, the ring should be moved.
Knit with ponchos - this is half the battle. It is necessary to assemble it by following the attached instructions. If in work you used thick or textured yarn, you need to sew the workpieces with a thin thread, which ideally fits the color.
If you have imposed many small details, then forTheir sewing, use the thread left after the initial row of one of the workpieces is completed. Having passed it in the ear of a darning needle, place the blanks face up. Pass the needle through the outer loop of the second part from the bottom up.
Now it is necessary to describe the "G8" thread and again to pass it through the edge of the first part.
The cloth must be slightly pulled toConnect the edges. Models of ponchos can be very different, but only you can make a thing unique by decorating it with fringe, brushes or pompoms. On the festive version, it will be appropriate to look at rhinestones, beads and sequins.
How to tie an original poncho crochet
The original poncho-grid can be linked by itself. To do this, you need 300 g of yarn, needle No. 6 or 5 and hook number 5.
One of the crochet crochet patterns is:
- First you need to tie the collar. And for this we need knitting needles. Having typed 83 liter. N., Tie 4 rows of streaks on the face, and after the elastic, moving 1/1. After completing 6 centimeters of gum begin to reduce on both sides of two ears from the thread. In each individual row 4 times, starting from 17 medium loops. In this case, you need to produce one double broach with the central rib A on the front side. On the wrong side one needs to produce one double broach with the central rib B;
- The cap is knitted with a mesh pattern: Enter the hook at the level of the seam and produce 1 column b / n, * 6 in. The ears from the thread, not considering them. 2. Run one column b / n, in the subsequent loop repeat from * to * 27 times. Third c. N., 1 column s / n in the first column. 6 th n. Series;
- For execution of the second row 1 column 6 / n in the loopFix the column with the crochet * 6 in. N., 1 column 6 / n in the subsequent arch *, repeat, from * to * 27 times, three in. N., 1 column s / n in the initial loop of the series;
- To perform the third and fourth rows 1Column 6 / n in the loop to fix the st. С / н, * the seventh in. Loop, 1 column 6 / n in the next arch *. Repeat, from * to * 27 times. 4 in. Next, as in the previous paragraph;
- To perform rows from the 5th to the 8th 1 column 6 / nIn the loop fasten the last row. * 8 in. Ears from the thread, 1 column 6 / n in the subsequent arch *. Repeat, from * to * 27 times. 4 in. Loops, 1 bar c / 2n in the first loop of the row;
- To perform next to the 9th to the 13th 1 column 6 / n in the loop to fix the column with / 2n, * 9 in. Loops, 1 tbsp. 6 / н in the subsequent arch *, repeat, from * to * 27 times, 5 in. Next, as in the previous paragraph;
- The remaining three rows are as follows: 1 tbsp. 6 / n in the loop to fasten the last row, * 10 in. Loops. Next, as in the previous paragraph. C / Зн in the first item of the series (only 47 cm); Tear off and fix the thread.
Now it remains to collect the poncho and attachFringe. If you do not know how to correctly tie a baby poncho with a crochet, you can take this scheme for arming, simply by reducing the size. You can perform various patterns by crocheting - it all depends on your imagination and skill.
If you are not new to this business - you have everythingIt turns out, and those who decided to take a spoke or a hook for the first time should not be afraid: with due patience and perseverance, you can achieve amazing results and knit for joy to yourself and your loved ones.