We learn how to sew a magnificent skirt of tulle with our own hands in stages: the collection of materials and tools, a pattern, the sewing process
The skirt of tulle is a truly versatile wardrobe item for every woman. Perhaps you will think - "Well, what do I need this ballet tutu ?!". But in fact, this thing can really diversify your image and bring it a twist.
An indispensable detail of the women's wardrobe
The skirt can be worn anywhere - on the city promenade, picnic, date, and even in the office, if it does not have a strict "Costume"Dress code. In it you will always look feminine, airy and romantic, as befits a real fair sex.
And if you have a daughter, you can make her a real princess, dressing in a unique, unique, man-made clothes.
How to sew a skirt from tulle? Contrary to the apparent "Capriciousnesses"Of this material, you will not need specialTime costs and puzzles with cuttings. Even an amateur can cope with this task, the last experience of which was the creation of pillowcases in homework at school.
So, if you have a firm intention to make a magnificent skirt with your own hands, we will be happy to show you how to sew it better.
As we have already noticed, this kind of wardrobeGuaranteed to get you even if you are a layman in cutting and sewing. First, you will need to select the appropriate material to make a beautiful skirt. Since the thing will be original and "Prominent"By itself, we recommend that you do not overdo it with the brightness of the selected shades.
Give preference to black, white, gray, coffee, graphite tones. Then you can wear it anywhere and for any reason. However, this rule does not apply to children's wardrobe.
Where to begin?
So, if you decide to sew a beautiful skirt of tulle with your own hands, you will have to think carefully about your idea and prepare for the technical process of its execution.
To create a skirt with your own hands, you will need:
A grand idea. How do you imagine a ready-made thing? Will it be a multi-layered skirt, like a princess? Do you want a long skirt in the floor, or very short, for wearing over the elk? What colors will prevail in the product?
Will it be monophonic or colorful? What splendor do you expect from him? Do you want to sew a skirt with a lining or an ordinary pack? Answer yourself all these questions, and even better, draw an approximate sketch, like all fashion designers and tailors do;
Quality material. Fortunately, the modern range offersWide choice of tulle. It is of different colors and stiffness, differs depending on the diameter of the grid cells. Can be transparent and weightless, dense and matte. Fatine can contain a light shimmer and beautifully shimmer under light. Note that if your choice fell on a thin tulle, the material will need more. You can also buy a knitted mesh that will perfectly replace the classic hard tulle;
Two Erasers - dense and thin. The first will be located on the waist and will be a kind of support for your entire lush design. The length should be selected depending on the circumference of the waist, subtracting from this value about three centimeters. As a second, thin gum, spandex will do. You can use silicone or hats.
You must have already armed yourself with all of the above and consider yourself completely ready for creativity. But do not forget about additional tools and materials.
During the work you are guaranteed to need:
- Centimeter tape (tailor meter);
- Pins (choose the ones that are most convenient for you);
- Paper, pencil and soap for the cutting of a future product;
- Threads in the tone of the main fabric;
- Sewing machine.
How to sew a magnificent skirt of tulle? Let's start the technical part of the process!
Master class on the creation of a tulle skirt
First of all, before making a fashionable product, you will have to take two measurements - the girth of your own waist and the intended length of the skirt. For example, if you want "midi", Measure the length from the waist to the knees.
Next, you need to make simple calculations:
- To the intended length of the thing, add five centimeters;
- Divide the waist circumference by 3.14, then multiply the resulting figure in two. This is the radius of your waist;
- Summarize the two values. Remember this number and call it the letter "A".
Also, pay attention to the width of the elastic band. It is desirable, that it was dense enough, and normally kept on your waist, not rolling down and not deforming during active socks (for example, when you sit down). The optimum width of the supporting band is five centimeters.
If the total value is less than 27, you need a cut of material with parameters about 6 x 1.7 m. If more - take the fabrics with a margin, at least 10-12 m.
If you happen to get too tight a tulle, and you are upset about this, do not worry, because everything is fixable. A little soften the fabric will help washing, drying and ironing.
How to properly sew a skirt of tulle from tulle? To do this, you, of course, need a pattern.
The order of work is as follows:
- Draw a double semicircle on the tracing paper. The first semicircle should equal the radius of your waist, and the second - the length of the product;
- Cut out this pattern with scissors or a clerical knife;
- If the value "A"In your case was less than or equal to 27, fold the tulle by half. If more - skip this step;
- Now fold the material like a book, and thenOnce again in two, to get eight layers of tissue. Surely you are already thinking about how difficult it is to sew a multi-layered skirt from tulle, but we are rushing to reassure you - you will soon realize that this is on your shoulder;
- Fasten the fabric with pins at the bottom of the assembly, and then cut the workpieces;
- It turned out four circles with holes in the middle. Fold them in pairs and sweep along the edge of the hole in the center;
- Now put the workpieces on top of each other and fix with pins at four points on the waist: on the sides, behind and in the front;
- Reduce the tips of the rubber material and sew them overlapping, letting go 2 cm;
- Prepare the prepared fabric in the inner side of the supporting gum and suture along the entire radius with a zigzag seam;
- From the sateen, open a piece of fabric under the cover in the formRectangle. Fold it in two and sew on the side edge. You can also sew a lower skirt from tulle, the main thing is that the material does not pour and hold tight;
- Handle the top edge with a suture, then tighten the thread so that the tubular cover seated firmly on your waist;
- Connect the bottom layer of tulle with a unique lining, and then trim the lower part of it, so that it is not visible from the hem;
- Your man-made product is ready!
You learned how to sew a classic skirt of tulle with lining, however, if you decided to wear it on top of the leggings, you can omit manipulation with the cover.
And how to sew a long skirt of tulle? Act on the same principle, but be careful with the designation of the length of the product. Remember the wedding (your or your girlfriends).
Surely you have seen how it spoilsHem dresses from tulle with long sock. Therefore, we recommend that you give preference to a moderate length, so that the hem of things is not dragged along the floor and does not cling to the heels of shoes. Excellent will look a skirt to the ankle.
You can also diversify the productAccessories to your taste. For example, some like to decorate the belts with satin ribbons, decorate with beads and decorate with beads. The skirt itself can also be made even more attractive, chaotically expanding it with pearls.
You can use whatever your soul desires, down to decorative feathers. It's your fantasy! Be the most beautiful and fashionable!