A long skirt is a real hit of the current fashion season. Try sewing such a skirt yourself using the presented schemes and patterns
The skirt? One of the main attributes of the summer wardrobe of any girl. You can sew a long and beautiful skirt with your own hands, with minimal sewing skills. If you want to look different from the others, the proposed patterns will work fine for you. Sewing this product will not take long, but the end result will certainly please you.
Skirt half sun
Before you sew a long skirt to the floor, you need to properly remove all the necessary measurements and make a pattern. To sew the original outfit yourself, you need to determine the waist circumference (OT) and length.
In order for the product to be easily removed, it is necessary to add at least 15 cm to the OT. This should be done in the event that snakes or fasteners are not additionally sewn into the outfit.
For example, RT is 90 cm, to this numberIt is necessary to add another 15 cm. As a result, it will be 105 cm. Also it is worth adding a couple of centimeters to the length of the product, which will be necessary for the processing of the bottom: 110 cm + 2 cm = 112 cm.
The construction should be calculated by the formula:
- Top cut radius (R1)? OT: 3 = 105: 3. R1 = 35 cm;
- Radius of the lower cut (R2)? R1 + product length with bend = 35 + 112. R2 = 147 cm.
How much tissue will be needed?
Before sewing a long skirt, you need to determine the necessary footage of the material. To do this, R2 is multiplied by 2. If we take into account that the width should be approximately 150 cm, we obtain 294 cm.
Now let's consider the technology of tailoring the clothes with our own hands:
- Machine semi-sun slices and future belt elements, connect the available parts;
- The belt with the upper cut of the product is connected, then the edges are sewn;
- Since the skirt will be on an elastic band, do not forget to put it on the belt;
- Sweep the hem of the product and process the bottom cut;
- If a semi-transparent material was used for sewing, it is desirable to put the product on the lining;
- In the end, you will have a wonderful outfit.
Now you know how to sew a long skirt onWide elastic without too much money. This product allows you to hide all the shortcomings of the figure. If you use natural materials for sewing, even on a very hot day you will experience discomfort.
How to make a skirt-sun
Even a beginner can sew a skirt-sunNeedlewoman, thanks to the simplicity of cutting and calculations. At the same time, you can change the length of the outfit as you like. To do this, you will need to make minor adjustments to the pattern and the style will be different.
Option number 1
Before you sew a long Thin a skirt-sun in the floor. It is worth considering options for its implementation. The dress can go with a snake or buttonhole. To calculate the radius of the future outfit, you should use the following expression: R = 0.32? OT1, where OT1? That waist.
From the calculated semicircle it is necessary to postponeA greater radius, which consists of the length of the product itself, as well as the waist. Draw a semi-circle with a piece of dry soap, then the pattern will be ready. .
D? Product length, R? Waist volume, and L? A large radius, consisting of the length of the skirt and the waist.
From the scraps of the material, make a belt of the necessary width and length. Just do not forget about the allowances for seams.
Option number 2
The second way differs from the first only in that,That R must be replaced by II (half-hip of the thighs). If this parameter is not taken into account, you will not be able to get into the outfit. Then the expression for the count will have the form: R = 0.32? П.
Also it is necessary to take into account that the length of the product, denoted earlier by the letter L, should be marked from the center of the circle, and D? From the edge of the circle.
It's quite easy to make a sun-skirt yourself, but if you have never encountered sewing before, it's better to choose an option not with a zipper, but with an ordinary elastic band.
- Mark the allowances: for the waist? 2 cm, for the side seams? 2 cm, at the bottom? 1, 5 cm;
- All the seams of the workpiece must be worn off;
- Before you sew a belt, do not forget to insert a rubber band into it. Then sweep the allowance of the product and belt with an overlock;
- If desired, you can apply decorative gum, which has a front and purl;
- It must be adjusted to the upper section of the product;
- But before doing this, visually divide the elastic into 4 parts;
- Then compare the markings on the skirt and on the elastic band. To fix, use pins;
- Start to sharpen the belt by stretching the parts of the rubber from one label to the other;
- To ensure that the joints do not burst with time, add a couple of centimeters to the hem of the hips;
- While working on the bottom, make a bend from the wrong side about 0.8 cm and give a finishing stitch on the overlock;
- If you properly remove the measurements and give allowances for seams, you will get a fine outfit made with your own hands.
From what to wear?
There are unspoken rules for choosing the top forOutfits in the floor. If you intend to wear a magnificent skirt, as a top you can only use tight blouses and T-shirts. In the reverse situation, when the bottom is tight, it is better to stop at the free top.
Colorful outfits of bright colors look better withMonophonic sweatshirts. In order not to focus attention on the shortcomings of your own figure, skirts of light colors are combined with darker blouses and blouses.
If you intend to stop on a one-colorTop, be sure to use accessories that will make the image more fresh and modern. Use large jewelry and bright belts that will emphasize your personality.
On the basis of the proposed patterns, you can sew not only these, but many other models of skirts.
Using a variety of finishing elements, you can transform any outfit, making it not only convenient, but also very stylish.
On the basis of the skirt-sun, many needlewomen create original asymmetrical skirts, attire for oriental dances, carnival costumes, and even wedding dresses.
Having mastered the rather simple technique of tailoring, you too can create your own small masterpiece.