Great popularity was gained by an interesting material for children's creativity - colored sand. Ready-made kit is expensive, but why not make such sand yourself?
Kinetic colored sand is a modernMaterial for children's creativity, which makes it interesting to take a child in the winter-autumn period, when there is no access to the usual sandbox. It is worth such a miracle is quite expensive, but moms have already learned how to create their own analog, with almost the same user parameters. The original composition was invented in Switzerland, and was originally applied for the purpose of training and psychological therapy of children.
Colored quartz sand is 90% composed of ordinary purified sand, while the remaining 10% is given up as a binder and safe for children dyes.
The material shows amazing softness,Pleasant consistency and fluidity, easily collected from any surface and leaves no stains. It can be cut with special tools, used to play with molds, roll out sausages and spheres from it, as if from plasticine, mold cakes and stuff.
Color kinetic sand is made from a silicone binder and sand sifted through a fine sieve. On sale there is still "alive"Material that is a white mixture of crushed shell rock. The first option is exclusively in Sweden, while the second is the work of South Korea.
The kinetic mass is permissible to be wetted with water, after which it dries quickly, and does not lose its original user parameters. But his "alive"Analogue is not recommended to mix with water, spread out on a paper or tissue basis, otherwise it will only be discarded.
Pros and cons
Color sand for children's creativity helps withBenefit to take the baby in bad weather, develop his fine motor skills and imagination. Like all other fun, this material has its own negative and joyful sides.
The latter include the following:
- It's nice to touch it;
- Perfectly fixes the required form;
- Elementary in use;
- Easily removed from any surface;
- Does not need specific storage conditions;
- Does not dry out and does not deteriorate from moisture;
- Allows the child to sculpt any shape;
- Has a relaxing effect on the child's body;
- Does not have aromatic, toxic or coloring ingredients that can harm the health of a small user.
Negative aspects of this material for Creativity Look like this:
- According to the experience of numerous users, cleaning it- not such a simple occupation. If you collect rassypannoe from the carpet or linoleum with a rag or broom, small particles have to be sent to the garbage, which is rather wasteful;
- It can strongly adhere to shoes and clothes;
- Has a high density, and, therefore, that in a kilogram of a mixture of sand is not so much, as I would like to get for the specified cost.
I want to note the amusing fact that adults also like to create whole pictures of colored sand. Because such a hobby helps to remove internallyStress, relax, faster and easier to survive stress, express an inner emotional state, regain a good mood and become closer with your children.
How and with what use?
At home, the material can be used as aWith developing, and with the therapeutic purpose. Try to simply pass it through your fingers, like water, which will help to remove psychological stress and anxiety. It will be interesting for children to lay out a mixture of jars and molds, at the same time coaching their coordination, patience and perseverance.
Mindfulness develops the following activity: In the mass, various small objects are buried, and the child needs to find them with his hands or with a special scapula. The material perfectly keeps the form, and, hence, it is possible to cook traditional kulichiki, turrets, pies and other buildings from it.
Manufacturers have taken care of the homeThe leisure time of the child was interesting and varied. Therefore, there are numerous accessories in the sale in the form of standard buckets, molds, spatulas and rakes, plastic knives and even syringes.
Before you decide to make colored sand inAt home, stock up clean (in terms of environmental friendliness) and natural ingredients in the form of water, the pigment of the desired shade, fine-grained sand, corn flour or potatoes.
The very process of how to create colored sandWith their own hands, will carry away not only the child, but also yourself. There are two recipes, and the first of them involves the use of natural potato starch.
Note that the finished mixture will dry up constantly, which is explained by the absence of silicone additives, and it is done according to the following algorithm:
- In a suitable container, connect 4 tbsp. Sifted quartz sand and 2 tbsp. Potato starch;
- Mix the mixture well, then pour it in.Water in the amount of 2 glasses. Try not to overdo it with liquid, so that the final mass is not too soft and has the ability to fix the required shape well.
Sand coloring is performed usingNatural pigments, in the same container, if you want to get a few shades, just spread out the resulting material in separate small containers, and in each add a pigment of the desired color.
The second option of how to quickly and inexpensively make the described material in a domestic environment requires the presence of the following products:
- 5 parts of the quartz sand itself;
- 2.5 parts of corn starch;
- Art. water;
- An edible colorant.
The production is as follows:
- Starch and sand are poured into clean containers, which are thoroughly mixed;
- In another vessel, the dye and water are mixed;
- The color fluid is introduced dry;
- All is mixed to a homogeneous state.
It turns out that drawing with colored sand is notSo expensive and expensive, as it seems at first glance. Having spent very little time and products, any parent can guarantee his child a fascinating and useful leisure.