If you want to decorate your home in the New Year and Christmas, make a three-dimensional star from paper. We will tell you the simple ways of making this decoration
Decorate your house for a solemn eventIt is possible with the help of self-made accessories, which will certainly create a festive atmosphere and a good mood. Thanks to the master classes discussed in the article, you will be able to easily collect a three-dimensional star from colored paper with your own hands.
Large sprockets of small dimensions
This way of decorating the space will allowTo transform the house as a New Year's celebration, and to a birthday or any other holiday. In addition, the process of making hand-made articles can attract children who are sure to enjoy the fascinating occupation.
How to make a three-dimensional star from paper?
To create small-sized ornaments you will need the following materials:
- Dense color paper.
The process of making crafts looks like this:
- First you need to cut strips with a width of 1 cm and a length of 30 cm;
- Then make a small loop, then wrap one end of the ribbon to make a knot;
- After this, tighten the knot so that a neat pentagon is formed;
- Then wrap the protruding short end of the strip in the opposite direction so that it does not go beyond the edges of the pentagon;
- Then turn the workpiece over;
- If the short tip of the strip still appears, hide it inside the product;
- Then start wrapping the workpiece on all sides with the remaining long end of the strip;
- In total, 10 wraps will be produced, resulting in the formation of a five-pointed star;
- The looking end should be hidden in the product, if necessary, glue can be used for better fixation.
The process of assembling such an ornament is enoughTime-consuming, because you have to deal with small details, but the result justifies expectations. Detailed schemes for creating such crafts can be seen below:
Large five-pointed star
The five-pointed star of thick paperWill be a wonderful decoration of the New Year tree. It's very easy to make multi-colored handicrafts with your own hands, but despite this, they look very impressive and attractive.
To assemble an asterisk, you will need the following materials:
- Colored sheets of paper;
- PVA glue;
- Multi-colored markers;
- Printout with a template.
- Cut out the star and decorate it with a marker at your discretion. In the same way
Make the second workpiece;
- Using a dull object, press the dotted lines that are shown on the template;
- Bend back the islets, designed for gluing;
- Then join both halves of the workpiece together with glue;
- At the top of the decoration, make a small hole to tie the thread;
- In the end, you will get such a pretty New Year's decoration.
This master class allows in just a few minutes to make a three-dimensional star origami from thin paper of different colors.
To create self-made accessories you will need:
- To begin with, cut out the workpiece by template;
- Then bend it from the stupid corner to the sharp one;
- The same procedure is also carried out for other parties: make accurate folds on the ground, which are indicated by a dashed line;
- Then at one end of the product, make a hole to attach a rope to the ornament.
Thanks to a very simple technology of making accessories, in just an hour you can make from 20 to 30 such jewelry.
Schemes of a three-dimensional star origami from colored paper you can see in the picture below.
Having printed out the necessary number of templates, you can create a huge number of Christmas decorations of different colors, which will allow organizing the necessary festive atmosphere in the room.
Decoration in a vintage style will be beautifulLook like a Christmas tree toy. In fact, technologically, the process of making a craft does not differ much from the previous version, but it has some peculiarities.
To assemble a vintage product, you will need:
- Sheets of cardboard;
- Usual notes;
- Glitters or gliders;
- PVA glue.
- Print out the template and transfer it to a sheet of cardboard;
- Then cut out the workpiece;
- Carelessly tear the music sheets into small pieces;
- The surface of the workpiece should be greased with glue on one side;
- Glue pieces of sheet music to the product;
- Next, apply glue to the workpiece for decoupage;
- Cut off all excess parts of scraps of music;
- Now transfer all the lines shown on the template to your workpiece;
- Fold the asterisk along the drawn fold lines;
- Then miss all "Seams" Glue and sprinkle them with colored glitter and sparkles;
- In the end, you will get a vintage New Year star.
The polyhedral star
A three-dimensional star from paper, represented inThis master class will become an attractive decoration of the home interior. It can be used both as a Christmas tree toy and as an accessory for decorating gifts.
To make a multi-faceted toy, you will need:
- Colored cardboard sheets;
- An ordinary pencil;
- PVA glue.
- The process should start with two cardboard sheets. It is desirable that they are square in shape;
- Each square must be bent in half, both vertically and diagonally;
- Then the workpiece must be bent twice diagonally, as shown in the picture;
- Next, you need to make incisions on perpendicular lines from four sides;
- After that, bend the edges of the workpiece and spread the sides of the four beams with glue, as shown in the figure;
- Similarly, assemble the second workpiece;
- Then glue both halves of the future decoration;
- As a result, you will get such an original product.
Volumetric home-made ornaments made with the help of origami technique - a great way to decorate the interior, allowing you to create amazing crafts of various shapes and colors.
This fascinating occupation does not take away much effort from you, but the result will certainly surpass all your expectations.
Thanks to the master classes discussed in the article, you can collect the original stars, which, if necessary, can easily be decorated with sequins, satin ribbons, glitter and rhinestones.
Such decorations will become a highlight of the festive interior and will certainly please your household and guests.