Accumulated stock of old shirts and T-shirts - a great reason to update your wardrobe. We'll tell you how to make T-shirts or dress shirts with their hands
To an original dress, it is not necessaryto spend money to buy new clothes. In this case, the main thing to skillfully use the materials at hand, of which you can sew interesting and trendy outfits. In this article, we will focus on how to make a simple dress with their own hands.
Where to begin?
To do this, you do not have to master the art of sewn proposed ideas can realize even those who had never sat at a sewing machine.
All you need to create interesting things:
- stationery gum;
The product of the T-shirts
To make the original dress, you can use the T-shirts that you are great.
To do this you will need:
- regular sewing machine.
- To begin, measure the width of your hips;
- The resulting value is divided into 2, and make the appropriate marks on the shirt, the length of delay from the center;
- Note the outline of the future tunics, but keep in mind that you need on each side to make a small allowance for processing joints;
- Since the shirt has to spread property Neaten zigzag edge;
- Now sew a shirt with both sides;
- Ultimately, you should get here this form-fitting apparel:
Now let's see how to make a dress out of an old t-shirt with an elastic band. This version is even easier last, because you only need to reduce the width of the sleeveless T-shirt.
- Select the desired width on the shirt sleeves and cut the excess;
- Then sew the sleeves, pre neaten edges of the product, so it does not dissolve;
- Will turn the shirt and sew gum desired size from the inside;
- As a result, you get an interesting outfit that can be decorated with accessories
The dress made of paper
How to make an original dress made of paper? This is what will be discussed in this section. The material can be used not only cardboard or paper, but also wipes. Of course, such a product will not be able to wear every day, because the material is fragile enough, but for some thematic activities it exactly fit.
Attire from the newspaper
If your house has accumulated a large number of newspapers, do not rush to throw them out, because of them, you can sew a dress.
To implement this plan, follow these steps:
- Remove all the necessary measurements;
- Make the folds on the pages of the newspaper with a width of no more than two centimeters;
- Carefully smooth out all the wrinkles;
- Connect the paper sheets to each other, to have turned the skirt;
- The edges of the newly-made skirt, you can stitch on a typewriter or ordinary adhesive glue;
- To outfit can be removed without damage to the seal on the rear, attach the Velcro;
- Likewise, gather the folds of the blank to the top of the workpiece;
- Make the appropriate cutouts in the neck area;
- With the help of pins, assemble the components of the top products;
- Glue or prostrochite top of the dress;
- As in the embodiment with a skirt, attach the Velcro back;
- Cut two strips that serve straps (width not greater than 2.5 cm);
- To attach them together with an adhesive;
- Similarly, collect belt for dress;
- At the final stage it is possible to paint the usual outfit paint or decorate it with sequins.
It is obvious that the product of the paper can not be calleddurable, but originality is not exactly deny it. If you have planned for some not very serious event, it is possible to impress your friends by appearing in a dress.
The dress of the gums
considered too detailed that we will not, because both make a complete dress of gum is very difficult. Yes, and the process of creating a masterpiece of rubber it will take at least a month.
Pretty original outfits of the gum makes designer M. Mileva, the work enjoyed considerable demand.
On the creation of one of the products of the girlIt leaves not less than three months. For the manufacture of products it uses only gum and nothing more. But despite this, her dress is impressive.
Beautiful dresses and you creative ideas!