Many people involved in knitting face the problem of how to tie the heel of the toe. A phased scheme of how to knit the heel of the toe with knitting needles will clarify this point
Knitting socks - fascinating, but also difficultOccupation, because in this process there are several fairly complex elements that can not always be correctly associated with the first time. In particular, this applies to the heel, because it is this area that requires accurate calculation of the required number of loops.
If the measurements from the foot have been removed incorrectly, the associated product will not sit properly on the foot and will cause a lot of discomfort during the socks.
What elements does the sock consist of?
Before knitting socks, it is worth to find out about what areas the product connected with knitting need to consist of.
Traditional sock includes such elements:
- The set edge is the uppermost part of the sock, which is collected by different dialing methods
- Pagolenok - part of the product, which directly adjoins the edge of the sock. As a rule, it is formed with different patterns, since the pagolenok is most noticeable when wearing socks in shoes;
- Heel is an important component of the product, which is collected both in direct and reverse rows. The most common methods of forming this area are "boomerang" And a stepped heel;
- Wedge lifting Wedge is a detail that makes the sock more "Fitted", Connecting loops heels and soles. It is on this site that the number of loops (units) is shortened so that the article will sit on the leg;
- Stop - a segment between the toe and heel part. It is usually collected by the facial smoothness of sufficiently strong threads, since the foot experiences severe stress during wearing;
- The toe is an important component of the sock, which covers the area of the fingers. As a rule, it is assembled in a ribbon way, due to which it is possible to cut the part, making it suitable for the size of the fingers.
Knitting with normal knitting needles
How to properly knit the heel of the toe with normal knitting needles? In this master class, two methods of assembly will be considered: the method of forming the angle and the method of rotation. Each of them has its own peculiarities, therefore we will consider the scheme in stages, as it is necessary to knit the heel of the toe with knitting needles correctly.
In either case, the workpiece assembly begins withGum and stocking. After tying to the heel zone, you need to fold all the loops located on 3-4 spokes, one. To visually demonstrate the method, dial 20 loops, representing that it is half the circumference of the product.
Method of forming the angle:
- A set of loops. Forming small loops, knit the first row in the wrong way. In this case, the first loop should be removed and not tied. In addition, the last unit, on the contrary, is always bound and only from the wrong side. At the end of the first row, you should form a double loop of the last two units;
- The first row should be formed so as to shorten the last loop;
- A second row is formed in a similar way. In the same spirit, the following series are also tied, but only in each of them one should reduce one loop;
- When there are only 9 units left on the spoke, the reduction must be stopped;
- Then "Pick up" Shortened last loop and tie it;
- After that, pick up and tie a loop in the front row;
- In the same way, continue assembling the workpiece by adding one unit in each row;
- Picking up all the shortened stitches, you will get a formed heel against the socks.
Way of turning:
- To tie the heel of the toe by this method, form 21 loops;
- Then it is necessary to knit the workpiece in a hosiery fashion: one row is assembled with the front, and the second - with the backing loops;
- Thus, 14 rows are formed;
- Next, tie the first 7 units, then - 6, and the last tie with the first unit of the last seven;
- Unfold the workpiece and bind 6 units, and connect the last one together with the first of the very first seven;
- Similarly, continue knitting on knitting needles until you have only seven medium units left;
- Then pick up all the side loops, resulting in the necessary part of the sock.
The "boomerang" method
How to knit a toe heel "boomerang"? The scheme considered in this master class,Will allow you to knit a heel on a sock with 2 spokes: 1st and 4th. Since the part formed by this method is shorter than usual, for 1 cm before the assembly of the element, start knitting with the surface. To assemble the heel "boomerang", Divide the loops into 3 identical parts.
After that, knit the part with short rows from the outer part of the product to the inner one, while starting the process with the outer stitches:
- Collect the first row with the face surface together with the last unit, and then unfold the workpiece;
- While assembling the purl strings, form a double loop. It is desirable that the thread tension is good, otherwise holes will be formed in the part;
- Next, put the yarn in front of the workpiece and tie all the units in the wrong way;
- In the third row, first form a double loop, and the others knit by the facial method. Then turn the workpiece again;
- 4-row start with a double loop, and then knit with the wrong side until the last double loop;
- Then form two circular rows in all units;
- Next, tie all the double loops, as described above.
How to knit a double heel at the toe?
Of all the master classes considered, this one is the simplest, so it is possible to collect the detail correctly even for beginners:
- For 4 spokes, dial the desired number of units;
- The upper part of the product is formed by means of an elastic thread;
- When close to the heel, transfer all the loops to one spoke;
- Enter the auxiliary thread in the process, attaching it to the main thread;
- After forming the part, you can simply put it into the product itself;
- Collect the rows of facial and reverse smooth, as described above, until the required length of the calcaneal part is formed;
- The last row is finished by the facial method and begin to form "Cup";
- Divide all units equally and string them on three spokes;
- Fill the heel with a double yarn from the wrong side;
- Then form the same part, but only from the face;
- Ultimately, when you "Pick up" All lateral units, a dense calyx will form;
- Then just cut the auxiliary thread and continue knitting the rest of the product.
How to knit a heel of a sock on usual knitting needles? There are many ways to form heels with different patterns.
In more detail acquainted with the master classes,Suggested in the article, you will learn about the simplest ways to knit the heel part, as well as how you can assemble a double heel with a higher density, which will allow the product not to deteriorate and not to wear out for a long time.