A flower made of cloth can become a real work of art if the craftsman makes every effort to create it. Master class will help to master the initial stages
Flowers made of fabric, an excellent accessory,Which you can use to decorate your own hairstyle, summer dress, lambrequin. Elegant bouquet in the room, even in winter cold, will create a unique warm atmosphere. Moreover, it is not difficult to make an elegant decoration. Use for this you can make stuff.
What you need to create an enhancement
Having decided to perform a flower from a fabric, it is better to stock up all the necessary tools, as well as materials in advance, so that nothing distracts from the creative process.
You will definitely need:
- Trimming fabrics. You can use almost any material, different density and color. But the best option is considered silk, crescent, satin and velvet. Working with synthetic materials requires certain skills. Stretch does not hold the shape well, easily stretching;
- Paints. Well suited for fabric aniline dyes, inks, mascara, gouache, food colorings. As a rule, the need for paints arises if the palette of the material is not wide enough. In the case of a large stock of the source material, the workpieces do not need to be tinted;
- Glue, which dries quickly, not staining the material with dirty stains. You can use self-made flour from flour paste, which is used for gluing small parts and fixing "Pollen". A good effect is obtained using dextrin glue, 1 tbsp. Which is diluted with a quarter of a glass of water and heated, mixing a little flour into the mixture. The best option is PVA glue;
- Wire for stems. It is advisable to take a delay depending on the size and weight of the accessory. A thin copper wire will bend under the weight of a lush rose. Such a wire can be used to make light, delicate colors. For heavy buds aluminum wire is more suitable;
- Vata is needed to create a flower core or fill buds. White material purchased at the pharmacy, painted in the right tone;
- The paper will be required for embedding stems. As a rule, creped decorative or tissue paper of green and brown shades is used;
- Thread floss, iris and others are needed for the stamens, which decorate many flowers made of cloth;
- Semolina, colored in different colors, will be required to create pollen on filamentous stamens.
Having prepared all the materials, you can proceedCreative process. First, it's better to try your hand at creating a simple accessory. If the work is to your liking, soon the house will be decorated with wonderful bouquets.
Master class for making flowers from fabric
To produce a simple flower, you will need to make a circular pattern for the petals from the paper.
The diameter of the template and the number of blanks depend on the size and splendor of the accessory:
- For a medium-sized flower, it is sufficient to make 9 blanks. The template is applied to the material and circled with a marker. The resulting circles are neatly cut out;
- Each circle should be cut along the middle line. The obtained semicircles are folded in half with the wrong side of the fabric upwards and the edges are sewn along a straight line, the curved side leaving free;
- The future petals are turned so that the seam is hidden inside. Each workpiece will turn into a small cone. It is desirable to fold the workpieces so that the seam is in the middle;
- The open edge of the billet is collected on a string and kneaded. The result is a neat petal. It is better to thread all the cones on a string one at a time and then prisborit;
- Thread tightly tighten and tied, thus collecting all the petals in one "Bundle". The central part of the flower can be decorated with beads.
Create dandelions and lilies
Having mastered the simple work, you can proceed to fabricate a flower from a fabric that is almost impossible to distinguish from the present, for example, a dandelion.
- Step 1. Artificial yellow silk is moistened with PVA. When the material completely dries, a strip is cut, about 2-2.5 cm thick. Over the entire length of the strip, cuts are made with the minimum possible step, leaving under the base no more than 0.5 cm.
- Step 2. The end of the aluminum wire is tightly wound with paper and begin to gently twist the base of the strips on it, not forgetting to coat the layers with glue. Care should be taken to ensure that the edge of the strip does not move.
- Step 3. If the finished corolla seems too small, you can prepare and wind another strip of tissue. Under the corolla base around the wire, a small piece of cotton wool is wound, forming a flower cup.
- Step 4. You can impregnate cotton wool with glue and paint in green. You can gently cover with a green cloth. To do this, cut out a circular piece with a notched edge. In the central part of the circle a hole is cut through which the tissue is passed to the base of the flower. The cup is smeared with glue and firmly pressed against the base of the bud.
- Step 5. From a thin tissue of green color, cut out the leaves on the template, which are pasted with a toned-up lepton on the wrong side. Wire tightly wrapped in a thin stripe of paper, painted in a suitable color. The leaves are glued to the stem.
After collecting a few dandelions, they can be placed in a small basket, placing a little summer sun in your room.
Extremely elegant is the lily made from fameirana. This material is used specifically for creating flowers. In texture, it resembles porous rubber.
- Step 1. Make a pattern similar to the lily petal. 6 blanks are cut from the fabric. Each petal must be heated by applying to the surface of a hot iron or blowing a hot air jet from the hair dryer. After heat treatment, the material will become much more pliable.
- Step 2. The heated petal is made as much as possible similar to the natural one by conducting a knife along the central part of the workpiece and creating a deep veinlet. From the base spend less visible streaks to the edges of the petal.
- Step 3. You can not be afraid to spoil the workpiece, because the foiuran is the material with which professionals create colors. When it is heated again, the fabric will return to its original shape, so you can correct minor defects.
- Step 4. Next, the petal needs to be pulled out and stretched its edges so that they become wavy. For better stretching, the petal can be reheated.
- Step 5. Each petal with a back side is glued to a thin wire. Then the petals are covered with oil or acrylic paint, seeking similarity to the original. The basis of the blanks is painted in green, the central part is pink. Also in the middle part of the petal, you can draw a few small specks, characteristic of the lily.
- Step 6. Of the threads pasted with paste, and the mangro make stamens. The ends of the threads after drying are simply dipped in the glue, and then in the mango. Ready "Pollen"Color in a yellow tone.
- Step 7. Collect the flower, trying to evenly distribute the petals and place in the middle of the stamen.
Elegant flower made of fabric, madeAlone, will be an excellent gift for a loved one or yourself, beloved. The main thing is not to stop at what has been achieved, constantly improving the craftsmanship and coming up with new, exotic options for jewelry.