What makes a bauble a gift? That's right, packing. You can refer to professionals, but you can use our tips on how to pack a gift
We all love to receive or give gifts, but we do not always know how to present our carefully selected souvenir on the day of birth or another holiday. Therefore, it is worthwhile to go through several lessons about how, How to pack a gift.
You can do without beautiful wrapping paper, but then all the magic of the gift is lost. But in the holiday it is important to maintain a good mood in every possible way.
Preparing for packaging
As a rule, to better preserve the appearanceGift, it is packed in a rectangular box. And since it does not always have an attractive appearance, you will have to go to the store for a bright holiday package.
For this we need some materials, it's time for free time and excellent mood.
- Wrapping paper;
- Decorative cords or tapes;
- Adhesive tape double-sided.
Advice! To use usual transparent scotch is extremely not recommended, as for giving of a packing of an aesthetic kind, pieces of an adhesive tape visible because of glare should be disguised.
Before you pack a gift with your own hands,Have to spend time calculating the amount of paper for a gift. The width of its sheet should be 2-3 cm greater than the complete revolution around the box, and the length should be equal to the double length with the addition of double height.
Advice! If you have never had experience in packing, and you are afraid that you can do something wrong, by spoiling the beautiful wrapping paper, then practice first with a simple newspaper. This will help in the future to consider well how the joints are bent and where it is better to arrange the scotch.
We pack a rectangular box
After the completion of the preparatory work, you can proceed to the packaging itself. Below is a step-by-step instruction on how to correctly pack a gift.
It consists of 6 simple steps:
- Step 1. Place the gift in the center. At one of the vertical edges make a small fold to 1.5 cm and paste on it a strip of double-sided adhesive tape;
- Step 2. The box with the present is tightly wrapped with paper, leaving a seam with adhesive tape from above. Ideally, it should be in the middle. Before gluing, carefully check whether all edges are even and tightly pressed against the box;
- Step 3. The quantity of paper from the ends should be the same. If this is not so, you should carefully move the gift in the right direction. Now the upper part of the paper from the ends should be carefully bent down and pressed firmly, so that the side edges form triangles;
- Step 4. The formed triangles on the sides should be gently pressed to the end of the box, so that they fit snugly against the contour;
- Step 5. The remaining lower part is bent and pressed to the end part. Then bend the inside of the paper into the inside so that the seam is exactly in the middle. At its edge, glue the double-sided adhesive tape and press it against the box;
- Step 6. Repeat the same with the second side of the box. If everything is done correctly, then all the seams will be joined at one point.
To give the gift finished and the mostAesthetic appearance seams masked with decorative ribbons or cords. If you want your gift look the most original and attractive, then use one of the tips on how to beautifully pack a gift and decorate it with simple elements.
You can use corrugated paper to give originality. With a combination of violet and copper colors, the packaging will look very impressive.
Alternatively, you can use funnyMedallions and smileys, purchased in advance in the store or cut from ordinary cardboard and painted with markers. Instead of ribbons in this case, you can use ribbons with pompoms sewn on the ends.
If you have knitting or embroidery skills,Then rather original gifts will look, adorned with large flowers from yarn or string of mulina. If the question of decorating a New Year's surprise is solved, then instead of a large bought bow use a Christmas tree toy, a ball or a bump.
If the house has children, and the hotel is made forClose relatives, then the duty of decorating gift wrapping can be given to children. Grandparents will appreciate such attention from their beloved grandchildren, and the latter will feel themselves involved in the special magic of the holiday.
Very original will look jewelry fromSimple threads and beautiful buttons. Firstly, very few people will come up with such an unusual approach to gift wrapping. Secondly, too large a bow would only cover the bright festive packaging. Approximately for the same purpose it is possible to use multicolored pompons attached to the ends of the ribbons.
We hope that now you have learned a lot about how Pack a gift in paper And decorate it with various decorative elements. Therefore, go to the store for gifts and materials for their decoration, and take on this interesting and creative activity.