You have a lot of plastic bottles and old tires? Do not throw them away! From this article you will learn how to use unnecessary things for the manufacture of garden crafts
Do you have a small garden, but other than fruittrees there nothing else? In this case, we advise you something to decorate it. And, as it turned out, this is absolutely no need to spend money. One need only a little patience, imagination and a bit of scrap materials.
For example, you can put a beautiful woodenarbor. But this is very expensive, you might say. Oh sure. If you call the special masters who will buy you the materials and will have all day long to do well made structure, it will have to spend a lot.
And even if you do it according to the rules, but in the home, the impressive tsiferka will still drive the you depressed.
What to do? We invite you to stop for a moment and look around. You want to change the old wooden windows on metal and plastic? Do not dispose of the window frames. For the most part, they are not yet in a very bad condition.
They need to be sanded and painted, and then add one transparent wall for the gazebo. This wall will not only look beautiful, but also protects you from wind and rain in bad weather.
What else is good for garden decoration madewith his own hands? For example, the fact that you will be able to decorate the territory in accordance with their taste, leaving in every corner of the garden part of his bright personality.
Garden Crafts with their hands from car tires
what crafts can be done with his own hands to give of old car tires? Well, there's you and the cards in your hand, everything depends on your imagination.
Although a small little list we'll still give you to know to get you started:
- The statues of various animals and birds. What could be better than a place on the territory of several swans and bears. And you like and have a holiday of children. What can be done, for example, the shape of a swan? From plain old car tires. To do this, you need to take the bus, cut itsthe chosen scheme, which can be found on the Internet, and the bend in the right places. Importantly, do not forget to paint the resulting masterpiece, and then later have to explain to all the guests, why do you have in the country is gray swan;
- Original pots and flower stands. Almost all the country there are flowers. And how in the flowerbeds and planted in pots. And if about Making beds, we'll talk some other time, the idea of how to decorate a flower pot, we will share right now. For that you also need a bus. It needs to be cut and remove so as to obtain a bowl on a stem. Paint resulting podstavochku and plant flowers in it;
- More of the tire can make a swing. And the question here is not about the usual goes round the wheel, hanging from a tree with a rope. It turns out that the swing can make a very interesting way. Today we offer you to please your kids swing ... in the form of a horse. To do this, take the old tire and give it the same form as in the picture. Then secure the "face" and "tail" by a rope from a tree or a special installation for the swing. And yet, here and getting a good swing, who will love your children.
As you can see, we should not rush to throw away even thosethings that at first glance do not need. Because of them may turn out great crafts for the garden with his own hands, the main thing is to want to make something beautiful!
Crafts from plastic bottles for the garden
What else can you make a decoration? And, for example, of plastic bottles. I do all sorts of things, and a lot of good in any home. You do at least once a week, buy drinking water, and if you have children, no soft drinks also do not get along. And what do you do with packaging? Kicks!
But you can make such a beauty:
- If you've already made from old wooden gazebowindows, why not decorate its original curtains. The only drawback of this idea can be considered for a long time collecting materials as bottles on such little thing you will leave a huge amount. To create a curtain you need bottom of a bottle and a wire. Bottoms must be very carefully cut, so they were like flowers. After that, fasten all the resulting elements with a wire. Attention! Before you fasten every flower to be treated with sandpaper or a little singe. Then the edges are not cut. This decoration will refresh your garden, giving it hints of originality. And it is rest assured that your neighbor is unlikely to come to mind!
- Do you want birds to come to your site? Make a feeding trough for them. For this you need to take two bottles. One just rinse well, dry and pour seeds into it. And from the second you only need the bottom. In it, and you need to put the second bottle in such a way that as the seeds are eaten, they constantly fall asleep. A kind of - an auto-feeder. And you can fix this construction with the help of a wire;
- Do you want to save on brooms? Yes Easy! Take a few bottles, cut off the bottom of them and attach them to the cuttings left from the old broom. Pre-do not forget to cut the bottles into a fringe. Such a broom will not only help in the household, but will also become an indispensable element of decor;
- Also plastic bottles can be used andTo decorate the entrance doors. For example, at Christmas, you can hang on them a very original wreath. To make it, you need twenty or thirty bottles of bottles. It is desirable that they were colored. In our case, this is a combination of white and green, but you can choose any colors. So, string all the bottoms on a thick wire, and the top can be decorated with a bell or any other decorative element. And now, our festive wreath is ready!
- You can also make a bell for a summer residence. To do this, take a plastic bottle and cut off the bottom. Yes, yes, it's the bottom, since our bell will be made from the top. The edge of the upper part can be cut a little by fringe, which you can then twist as you want. We do not throw out the cork, but leave it exactly where it should be. Then we hook the wire by the neck and hang it on any tree we like. Inside our improvised bell can hang a real one. And then after any gust of wind you will hear a quiet ringing.
Today we offered you only five kindsCrafts from plastic bottles for the garden. But if you include your imagination, then such an amazing thing can make a huge amount. But the most important thing is to have fun while creating such seemingly simple, but very nice little things!
Other kinds of crafts for the garden and summer residence
Let's return again to our arbor. We have already built it, hung the curtain, set up a table. And, it would seem, everything is fine, but something is still missing ... And let's decorate it even inside. For example, we can hang out several figures of angels. For their manufacture you will need ordinary wire.
Wrapping it with pliers in the one you needSide, you literally in an hour will be able to create some absolutely stunning jewelry. Hang them on the arbor. You can even decorate the yard with their help. And now look around ... better, is not it?
Another way to make your garden more comfortableCan be considered ... hedgehogs. Not real, of course, but quite nice. And they can be made even from the ground, grass and moss. To begin with, you need to form a small pile of earth so that it visually resembles a hedgehog. Now put the moss on top of it.
If desired, moss can only lay out the muzzle,And on the body plant flowers or ordinary grass. But for a nozzle the usual cap from a bottle will approach. And now, half an hour of work, and such a sweet result. Do a few such hedgehogs all over the garden, and you will automatically improve your mood at a time when you will see this creation of your hands.
So, as you can see, crafts for the garden - this is exactly what you need to give your dacha an atmosphere of special comfort.
And that only they do not use for making suchOrnaments: and plastic bottles for crafts for the garden, and old car tires, and unnecessary wire and much, much more. The main thing, be patient and include fantasy!