Craft articles: how to sew potholders? Master class on sewing covers on stools. Flowers from the fabric - original interior decoration
Today the art of hand-made is extremely popular. Crafts made from cloth scraps with their own hands are used not only for decorating a house, but can also become practical trifles. Thanks to such things, you can give the personality of your own apartment and make it unique. To do something useful, you need only a little patience, imagination and material.
Useful trifles, made from shreds, canBring a highlight to the interior and even become its foundation. Unnecessary pieces of various fabrics for sure there are many. Some simply throw out unnecessary things, but skilled needlewomen form real masterpieces, interesting and unusual trifles.
The material can be taken in a variety of ways, but it is desirable that it be combined in color and texture with the rest of the decor and style of the house.
Fantasy based on textiles
Of the simplest materials or the remaining onesFlaps you can make a variety of useful and stylish accessories, for example, curtains in the kitchen, pot holders and drink stands, unusual dolls, dressing on teapots, tablecloths and napkins for festive tea drinking, capes for stools and stools, pillowcases for decorative pillows and t . P.
As an expendable material will serve any unnecessary materials. Crafts made of cloth with their own hands can become quite unusual and creative, decorate the house.
Master class on sewing kitchen stitches
To work, you will need: pattern pattern, 50 cm batting, fleece and cotton fabric, tape for edging (suitable, for example, oblique bake), marker, scissors and threads:
- First you need to measure the size of the hand. To do this, it is applied to a transparent paper and circled with a marker;
- Based on the obtained stencil, make a pattern. The material before this is doubled;
- You need two such pieces of batting and cotton fabric and four of fleece;
- Then two pieces of fleece and one of the batting are folded together, fastened with pins and sewed obliquely;
- The same is done with the other two elements. The result is the inner part of the glove-tack;
- It should be stitched and cut off excess. You must remember to leave the hole so that you can put on the glove;
- To make it convenient to use, in the middle of the product a small incision is made. Then it will not stretch and will bend well;
- Now they turn the mittens out. Ribbon or oblique bake is fixed with pins and gently stitched or sewed by hand;
- Similar manipulations are done with another glove;
- As a result, beautiful and exclusive potholed patches are ready for use.
Of course, such things can be bought inShop, but many prefer to do it by their own hand. Thus, you can get rid of unnecessary materials, and get a practical thing for free. Based on the above-mentioned master class, create other crafts, for example, rag dolls for children. Any kid, no doubt, will be delighted with such a toy.
Cloaks for furniture
Sometimes you can not do without such accessories, as they give the finish to the interior, for example, in a room decorated in the French classical style.
Many believe that such crafts for the home,Made of cloth - a troublesome, difficult and laborious occupation, but this is far from the case if the work is in joy. In addition, with the help of several beautiful shreds, pins and a pair of seams, you can get an exclusive thing.
To make a smart cover, you will need: centimeter, scissors, chalk or soap, sewing and safety pins, elastic, lace or proshka and fabric:
- First, you need to measure furniture - a chair orstool. The patterns for these two subjects are different. The simplest version is a cover for a stool. Beginners are advised to start with this product;
- The measurements are taken from the seat of the stool. On all sides, you need to add 10 cm. This is done to sew the edge of the product;
- The resulting square is wrapped around the perimeter. In this case, it should be taken into account that the rubber band must fit well into the hemmed edges;
- When she is drawn in, the fabric is pulled together by beautiful creases on the seat below;
- On the perimeter can sew lace or proshu, then the cloak will become more elegant;
- If you want to decorate a chair with a back, then make two covers, after removing the measurements from both parts.
Making a cover for the back, the material is folded to the widowAnd stitched along the perimeter from two opposite sides. One side should remain unclosed, so that the cover can be put on the back. The elastic band is also fastened to the bottom. English pins are used to attach bows from colored ribbons or organza.
Crafts from a fabric: bouquets and separate flowers
The art of making flowers from fabric hasCenturies-old history. Elegant products not only look great on clothes, but also in the interior. Many masters have perfected their skills to the point that their craftsmen do not differ much from the real ones.
The first step in creating a flower isFamiliarization with its structure. It is necessary to examine well the stems, petals and leaves. We take into account the shape, color, geometry of the bends, the arrangement of the elements. All these observations will undoubtedly be useful in practice.
Bright bouquets of artificial flowers often serveCompositional center of the interior. They can decorate the room for many years, because unnatural flowers do not wilt, unlike live analogues. Even the most dull interior can be revived with the help of a masterfully made composition.
Tools that will be needed to create a fabric craft:
- Bulki. With their help they make convex surfaces on blanks of starched materials. It is desirable that at hand there are always a few buns of different sizes;
- Hooks and rings. These tools are used for corrugating, forming accurate convexities, twisting details, for example, leaves and petals;
- Cutting knives. They are used to force the veins in the elements of the craft, as well as to corrugate the petals;
- Solid rubber rectangular pad. It is the optimal basis for the design of the scissors-cutters on scraps, corrugating the flower from the front side, neatly making holes with a needle in the coronals;
- Pillow or cotton fabric, filled with fine-grained sand for convex corrugation of flowers such as peonies, roses and tulips;
- Cushion or soft rubber sponge, or foam rubber, covered with a dense fabric, suitable for deep corrugating the surface of leaves and petals on large artificial flowers;
- Silo and punch are used to make holes in the corners of products made of satin;
- Pliers and round pliers are the best suited for bending and twisting the wire, which is used as a framework for stems and leaves;
- Tweezers - for gripping small parts and corrugating;
- Blotter paper dries the painted elements;
- A simple pencil, a cardboard, a ruler are applied for registration of a pattern of elements of a product.
Materials from which artificial flowers are made
For boutonery and ornamental bouquetsIn the interior use: velvet, satin, brocade, velor, husky, panneer and leather. To decorate blankets, pillows and furniture upholstery: monophonic rags of fabrics. For bouquets of brides, decorative jewelry on hairpins, you need satin, cambric, silk, satin, calico, crepe de Chine.
First you need to cut out the template allElements of a flower. Patterns are usually made on sheets of cardboard. Then white materials, if necessary, are colored, gradients are made on colored ones. After this, the processing of individual elements follows.
For example, leaves and petals are dried, covered with gelatin, crimped and they are given a convex shape. At the final stage, all the details are collected in turn.
As you can see, putting a little effort and connecting the imagination, you can create beautiful, and most importantly - useful home furnishings. Successful experiments!