Christmas balls with their own hands look attractive and do not require the investment of substantial financial resources. Simple, but original decorations can be done by the whole family
Despite the fact that the New Year holidays have long beenHave ended, you can now think about creating a suitable atmosphere for the next New Year. Traditionally, the main festive element is the Christmas tree, which must be decorated with a variety of toys.
New Year's balls with their own hands: a creative approach to decorating a forest beauty
The easiest way to buy Christmas toys inNear the store. However, this will deprive the holiday of an elusive warm family atmosphere. It is much better to try and create original ornaments from improvised materials.
The advantages of this method are obvious:
- There will be no more such a tree for anyone, since you can come up with an original design;
- Purchased toys are too expensive and the celebration of the New Year costs a decent amount;
- Glass ornaments easily break, which is dangerous, especially if small children can reach the toys;
- Similarly, you can teach your daughter the needlework.
Making Christmas balls with their own hands is capable ofBecome a fascinating hobby. Who knows, it is possible that the needlework will reveal the talent of a true designer and soon the craftsman will be able to sell interesting toys to his acquaintances.
How to make paper balls of your own: process technology
Perhaps, the most simple variant - creation of toys from a paper.
The following components will be required to make the decoration:
- Dense colored paper, you can use bright old cards;
- a thread;
- PVA glue;
The process of making simple balls of paper is simple:
- From the thick paper, cut 8 circles of the same size, using as a template a glass or mug;
- Another 2 circles need to be cut with a diameter of 2 times smaller;
- All 8 large circles are folded in half and once again in half;
- 4 folded paper circles are glued to small circles. In this case, the corners of the workpieces must be joined in the central part of the circle, and the open half-arches are arranged along the circumference;
- It remains to straighten neatly "Pockets"Folded circles and glue together their sides;
- If desired, the toys are decorated with beads. Be sure to sew a loop of strong thread.
Such decorations are often held together. It turns out an original elegant garland, which can be used not only to decorate the New Year's holiday, but also for decorating walls, ceiling, etc.
The way of making a disco ball with your own hands
To make a similar toy, you need:
- 2 unnecessary CD-ROMs;
- Glass or plastic ball;
- Piece of silvery or golden ribbon;
Uncomplicated in performing the decoration will make a real sensation in the light of flashing Christmas tree garlands:
- Disks are cut into small pieces;
- Pieces gently stick to the surface of the ball;
- In the middle of the toy put a ribbon, straightening it with a conventional toothpick.
You can hang the toy to the chandelier. In this case, the children will not cut themselves on the edge of the disco ball, and adults can twist it with their hand, thus causing a splash of light.
Air balloon braided
Christmas toys can be made from balloons. To do this, you need to stock up on the following:
- PVA glue;
- Fine yarn.
These decorations are unusually light, so they can be used to create a garland of balls with your own hands:
- The glue is bred in clear water and soaked in it. It is necessary to make sure that the threads are completely covered with a solution;
- The balloon is inflated to the desired size and firmly tied its tip with a thread;
- From the glue solution pull the tip of the thread and begin to slowly wrap the air toy;
- Ready decoration is left alone until the adhesive solution dries completely. If you need to speed up the process, you can dry the jewelry literally in a quarter of an hour, using a hairdryer;
- When the threads dry, the tip of the balloon is untied and gently pulls it through the hole.
By the way, these decorative elements can be used to decorate the apartment not only during the New Year holidays.
How to draw your own hands from balls of shapes
In the snowy winter weather, summer memories seem especially warm. Why not make an appropriate atmosphere in the celebration of the New Year? Flowers from air "Sausages"Will become a real highlight of the New Year's Eve.
You will need to create a shape:
- hand pump;
- Balls for modeling.
To make the flowers made by the hands from the balls looked really bright, it is desirable to use 3 colors, among which there must be a green, necessary for the leg of the composition.
The ball, prepared for making petals, is inflated with a hand pump, leaving a blown tip. It is necessary that when modeling the air inside the "Sausages"Could move freely. The tip and the beginning of the sausages are tied together, forming a circle.
After this, the air is filled with the stem, the leg of the composition. Do not forget to leave a blown tail about 2 cm long.
The third "Sausage"Will become the core of the flower. It is also inflated and, secured with a convenient clamp, is cut off, leaving only the rounded part. Crop is necessary so that there is enough material to tie the knot. But after completing the site, do not rush to cut off the excess site.
The circle for the petals is twisted in half. Mentally dividing the figure into equal parts, twist the workpiece in 3 places. Then the figure is folded with the loops obtained on top of each other and makes a general twist in the middle. You can say that the petals are ready.
The core is tied to the stem. After pulling the junction, the center is pulled through the blank for the petals.
Petals straighten. Two twists are performed on the trunk, forming leaves.
From these flowers you can make huge bouquets that even in severe frosts will remind you of a hot summer.
How can you make a snow ball with your own hands?
To make such decoration, you need to prepare:
- A small toy that is not afraid of water;
- A beautiful jar with a tight-fitting lid;
- Waterproof glue «moment";
- Super glue;
- Large or small spangles;
- Liquid glycerol;
- Distilled or filtered water;
- Glue gun.
It is desirable to use purified water, since the flowing water becomes cloudy with time. Glycerin is taken as desired. The more glycerine in the water, the longer the sequins go down.
Now you can start creating a toy:
- To the lid of the chosen jar with the help of superglue a figure of an animal or a fairy-tale character is attached. You can cover the cover around the figure with glue and sprinkle with sparkles;
- Sparkles fall into a clean jar. After that, the container is filled with water and glycerin. As a rule, 100 ml of glycerin is taken for 400 ml of water. The bank does not need to be filled to the brim, as it needs to put down a beautiful figure fixed on the lid;
- Lowering the figure into a container, tighten the lid tightly, greasing the edges with waterproof glue before it;
- When the glue dries, the jar is turned over and the ready-made snow ball is adorned with tinsel, beautiful beads, ribbons to disguise the lid. Usually, the adhesive dries completely after a day.
Naturally, it is not necessary to use one figure. If desired, the master can create a real snow world.
Such simple and simple New Year's toys will make the holiday memorable. And the time spent by the whole family for needlework will be the best gift.