Children's clothing is a serious expense item for a family with a child. You can save a sensitive amount by learning how to sew yourself. How to sew a summer dress for a girl?
With the advent of summer, every girl thinks about howRefresh your wardrobe and pick up new and stylish dresses. If you do not have a special desire to go shopping in search of a suitable outfit, you can try to sew a beautiful summer dress yourself. Firstly, you will save money on buying, and secondly, your product will be unique and unrepeatable.
Before sewing a beautiful summer dressHands, you need to pass a fairly simple preparatory stage. Even an inexperienced novice seamstress can cope with this task, so you can rest assured that you will succeed.
Stage of preparation
The first thing you should pay attention to, from what fabric you will sew your outfit. Since the product will be summer, it is better to give preference to light materials that "Breathe".
- Some synthetic materials;
Then you need to accurately take the measurements and prepare a pattern. If you are going to produce a fitted model, then you just need to take measurements.
The main parameters that you will need to measure for tailoring the order yourself:
- Shoulder length;
- length of the product;
- Distance from back to waist;
- Girth of the waist and hips;
- Chest girth.
The product, which we now consider, perfectlySuitable for evening walks and informal meetings. To sew such a summer dress on an elastic band is very simple, for this you need elementary patterns of a rectangular or trapezoid shape. To make the outfit become stitched, we will use a wide elastic band.
The process is as follows:
- First you need to cut out the back and front elements of the future outfit. On the appropriate measurements, cut out the front and back. They must be symmetrical;
- Fold the obtained parts and stitch the side seams;
- Knowing the distance from the back to the waist, mark the places for the insertion of the gum;
- Measuring the right length of the gum, attach it to the waist, the main thing is that it is not too tight;
- Evenly pulling the elastic from the mark to the mark, sew it to the dress;
- If you have a desire, you can sew a beautiful lace frill to the product.
Sewing summer outfit no longer than two hours, butThe end result is sure to surprise you. When creating the image you need, you can use a variety of finishing materials that will make your product unique and unrepeatable.
With the girls all more or less clear, but how to sew their own hands a summer dress for a little girl?
After all, not only adults want to look stylish. Fortunately, creating clothes for babies is very simple, often for these purposes does not even need a pattern. Now you will learn how you can sew a beautiful dress for a girl from improvised materials without much effort.
From what fabric is better to sew a summer airdress? Since the skin of young children is very sensitive, it is better to give preference only to natural materials that will not cause allergic reactions in children.
In this case, we will use such details:
- Knitted T-shirt;
- White cloth in polka dots;
- The bacon is black.
- First, take out the measurements. For this, measure the length from the chest to the shoulder seam;
- The resulting value is transferred to a T-shirt with an allowance of 4 cm and mark the shallow line. On it, cut off the excess part, but do not throw it away. In the future, it is still useful;
- Clean the polka dots. Next, make one line without the machine on the top edge. Pull the thread, do a small assembly;
- Please note that after assembling the topCut, its length should exactly match the width of the top of the T-shirt. For example, the width of the shirt was 25 cm, which means that the width of the top part of the skirt should be 50 cm;
- To grind the side seam on the skirt, turn the product out. Then, from the wrong side, sweep the seams;
- Connect the skirt with the T-shirt and sew;
- At the final stage, the bottom of the product should be turned over. To do this, use the whisk;
- After sew the belt of the desired size. In this case, the ideal parameters are 130? 12 cm;
- If you do not have time to throw the rest of the T-shirt, you can make a beautiful flower to decorate the dress;
- Cut out a strip with a width of up to 5 cm. Turn the edge of the strip over with a black band. From the workpiece, make a beautiful flower and sew to the dress;
- As a result, you will get a very nice summer outfit:
Attire in the style of Empire
If you are a fan of the Greek style, this version of the outfit you just like. Especially since you can sew a summer light dress without a pattern.
- Take a large piece of cloth
- Using pins, fix the top of the dress on the shoulders;
- Taking a narrow braid, fasten the workpiece to the waist;
- So that during the movement your outfit does not swing open, sew the sides of the dress;
- With the help of the same braid, fix the necessary drapery;
- To securely assemble the assembly and creases, stitch the product on the machine.
- Sew a fitted outfit;
- Then choose a bright material of the same shade as the base;
- Having put the foundation, the selected flowing material is thrown over the shoulder;
- Drape the fabric and attach it to the base, using pins;
- If everything suits you in preparation, "Fix the result" With the help of hidden seams.
As you can see, to make an original product, and even in the Greek style, is very easy from improvised materials.
In this case, the main thing is to know the little tricks that make it possible to turn boring clothes into flowing bright clothes.
Even if you have never sat in your life forSewing machine, this does not mean that you will not be able to sew an original summer product. Everyone can create a beautiful and extraordinary thing, using the available materials and tools.
Obviously, for sewing many models of dresses do not require complex patterns and schemes. And the process of creating a new and stylish product does not take much time and energy from you.
But the final result will please and surprise not only you, but your loved ones.