Meet the most popular methodsLearning foreign languages and select your. Communicative, design, heavy, activity, distance learning - methodology, foreign language which is easy to learn
We all know that without foreign language dotoday it is impossible: at school, at work, on vacation - you need it everywhere. Many of those who previously taught at school think that they do not have skills in foreign languages. Although in reality, they are simply not able to meet a good teacher, or the chosen method was ineffective. What methods are the most effective?
Communicative method for learning a foreign language, and all-round development
The purpose of education - quality mastering a foreign language culture, in particular the educational, developmental and cognitive aspects.
That is, the study of:
- Grammar and linguistic system of language.
- Language culture.
- Nature and characteristics of the language.
This approach not only promotes the assimilation of language as a specific means of communication, but also the development of the student's personal characteristics.
Features of the communicative method:
- Mastering the language aspects of culture through direct contact.
- Daylight personal communication teachers and students, which determines a positive psychological climate in the work with the audience.
- The use of any means of communication: Information - sharing thoughts, interactive - the interaction of the two sides on the basis of any activity, Perceptive - instead of status are important personality.
- Creating motivation. That is, the need to communicate for language acquisition.
- The maximum use of all available opportunities of learning situations.
- Discuss the situation, the construction of which takes place on the basis of students' relationships.
- Mastering (as an additional factor in the assimilation of the material) non-verbal means of communication: the postures, distance, facial expressions and gestures.
- The uniform development of all aspects of language (writing, pronunciation, reading and listening).
- The principle of novelty: the rejection of memorization of the same material and the use of exercises that contain new information. That is, the speech production development and so forth.
The design method of learning a foreign language for the development of creative potential
Method splash came in the twenties. The last 20 years, a technique revived in modern interpretation, combining technical direction, humanitarian and artistic.
Features of the design methodology
- Training creative thinking, independent action planning and so forth.
- A special form of training - in the form of projects. That is, the construction of the content of communication.
- The main role is played by the principle of external (speech activity) and internal (project work, creativity development) activity.
- Ability to self-construct the content of communication.
- The combination of working on a project with a strong language base.
- Grammar has the form of tables, which greatly simplifies its absorption.
Pronounced shortcomings technique has not. The positive feature - the development of the thinking process of students.
Positive methods of intensive training for mastering foreign languages
This method appeared in the late '60s, thanksLozanov psychotherapist, and is based on a suggestive influence on the students. That is, the activation of reserve capacity of the mind through suggestion (suggestion).
Features techniques of intensive training
- Suggestion is due to specific verbal and emotional designs.
- Through suggestion, you can pass or remove the psychological barriers that are observed in many students.
- The use of different types of art in the classroom in order to emotional impact.
- training atmosphere is created in such a way that the study of language accompanied only positive emotions. This provides a more effective learning.
- The basis of learning - the use of role-playing games.
- An integral part of the technique - communication and collaboration.
- A certain concentration of instructional time. As a general rule, 6 hours per week: 3 lessons / 2 hours.
The biggest advantage of the method - efficiencyand fast results, as well as comfortable in a psychological sense, the situation in the classroom. As for shortcomings, they include a large amount of material at a time and minor forms of written communication.
The methodology of the activity of foreign language teaching for pupils Activity
The method of the '80s, which is a language training in the unity of all functions on the basis of logical thinking.
Features of a technique of training of the activity
- The technique is already available as a teenager. For toddlers - early, due to the lack of logical thinking.
- Skills activities are formed separately from the skills to work with educational content.
- Selecting the language of speech communication units.
- Use conditional transfer.
- The principle of student activity.
Advantages of the method: building skills in the selection of speech means on the basis of the ability to build a logical chain of meaning and is reported wider speech practice. Disadvantages: the lack of correlation between learning objectives, low self-cognitive activity, lack of access to methods for children.
Foreign Language remotely using video - the most modern technique
The most advanced technology group of three (internet, case technology, satellite) is an Internet technology with the use of video.
Features such distance learning
- Full-time studies (students and teachers see each other).
- Particular attention - conversational practice that ensures the effectiveness of language learning and free the exposition of it, in accordance with its modern style.
- Base training - program created by leading universities and language centers of their respective countries, and recognized as the best in the world.
- The use of modern electronic resources education (programs, videos, interactive design and so on.).
- Increased speed of learning, a strong binding skills.
- The ability and attractiveness of learning for children.
- Attracting the best talent, regardless of their place of residence.
Advantages of the method: opportunity to study from anywhere in the world (itselfthemselves, with access to the network), and at any time, choosing the right training intensity, the formation of excellent pronunciation, increase motivation, the lower the cost of employment.