Pros and cons of the profession Accountant - Payrollcareer. All variants of how to become a good accountant - self-training, specialized courses, higher education etc. What you need to become an accountant - read on lady-magazine.com
Accounting Profession today veryin demand and popular. The knowledge and skills acquired during the training, will be useful in the life of every citizen RF.Vy will understand the legal accounting and tax basis, will be able to defend their rights. Thus, you will be legally protected from employer mistakes. You can also start their own business and keep it without any help.
Pros and cons of the profession Accountant
All those who are thinking about getting the profession should have a clear idea about all the pros and cons of the work of a specialist.
Here are the pluses:
- Accountant - one of the most popular professions in the labor market
Apply for a job as an accountant can eachwho will receive education in this specialty. According to Federal Law №402-FZ of 06.12.2011 year, each company must submit reports on their expenditure and revenue to the tax office. To help the entity to come accountant. Every month in major cities on the websites about 6-7 thousand vacancies valid employment! You will not be left without work.
- Highly paid work
The minimum wage in the city of the federaldestination, for example, in Moscow or St. Petersburg is 45 thousand rubles, and the maximum - 200 thousand. In the small town of salary varies from 30 to 80 thousand.
- Honorable profession
Accountant - Chief after the head of the company. He works directly with the company's director. It is because of the proximity to the Accounting guidance appreciate.
- Possibility of part-time work on a freelance level
Many small companies can not afford toissue to the staff accountant, so I offer it to operate remotely. As a rule, many accountants work part time, doing one-off orders, it does not lose its core operations.
- Specialists are protected against the employer's error
They themselves can control payroll and reports on pension contributions. Thus, they will never be able to deceive the employer.
- Career Opportunities
If you want to become a professionalaccounting, everything will depend only on your skills. An experienced English speaking easily promoted to chief accountant or CFO.
- The high probability of passing the training courses
To increase the value of their services, an accountant can be held numerous seminars and courses.
- Skills learned while working as an accountant, will be useful in starting and operating your own business. At the same time - significantly reduced the cost of staff salaries.
Despite the advantages, accountant work is not so simple.
Here are the cons of the profession:
- Great responsibility. Man as an accountant has a huge responsibility, and material.
- For errors in the work will have to pay fines.
- All shortcomings leadership deliberately blame accountant, since he - the right hand of director of the company. You have to be stress-resistant.
- You may need to work on nonstandard schedule.
- We'll have to process large amounts of data and information.
- Deyatelnostzhestko regulated. There is a certain list of documents that need to know every accountant. they are registered in the Resolution of the Ministry of Labor of Russia 21.08.1998 № 37ot year.
- We have to follow the changes in the law as a tax, and accounting.
I'd gone to accountants - let them teach me!
When making the staff of the company, employers are paying attention to your experience, and less rigidly they relate to the formation of candidates.
But, despite this, the person must be educated.
Trained accountant profession or specific skills in the following ways:
- Graduate from a higher education institution on the financial or economic direction
Only at the university you will receive the necessaryknowledge, which will be available in practice. By the way, after graduating from high school you do not get a simple title in the following specialties: "Accounting, analysis and audit", "Economics and Accounting", "Taxes and taxation", "Finance and Credit", "Banking", and others.
In addition, you will be training opportunities. Through constant practice, you will work faster. But note that the study "tower" will have 4-5 years.
- Enrolling in an institution of secondary vocational education (college, school)
As such, the average financial education toopremium. But the period of training depends on the institution and program. Most often taught in college 3 years. You will also have several possibilities to pass training in real companies, to study in a special program and get in the end a diploma in different directions.
- Complete profile courses
Upon completion of courses and seminars, which are conductedon a commercial basis, you can get a certificate of a professional accountant or auditor. The duration of training will depend on the program. The shortest course - 2-3 weeks. Upon completion of training you will need to pass the certification exams.
- Pass rates for special applications that need to know accountants
Usually, they end you must also issue a certificate or other proof of your participation.
- Self-study - to listen to video tutorials and do freelance job (freelance)
You can also read books about bookactually, to sit on the forums that can greatly help you! Of course, in the self-study, you spend a lot of time. But, you will know a lot, and only that is really interesting and necessary for you.
How to become a good accountant - necessary qualities and skills
To be successful in the accounting business, you must have the following personal qualities, as well as being:
- Ability to handle stress.
- Logically thinking.
- Argue your point of view.
In addition to personal attributes, an accountant must possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Know and maintain accounting, tax, management accounting.
- Conduct primary documentation and cash book.
- Maintain inventory control.
- Calculate wages, sick leave, holiday pay and other compensation required.
- Keep a record of settlements and not to enter the company in the so-called "minus".
- Know the accounting and tax legislation.
- Negotiate with customers and employees.
- To be able to draw up documents, such as powers of attorney, tax invoices, credit and debit invoices.
- Calculate pension contributions of businesses and individuals.
- Know the rules of the cash inventory and material assets of the company.
- Conduct an inventory and prepare a reconciliation statement.
- To prepare reports and submit them to the tax.
- Conduct an economic analysis of the organization.
- To be able to prepare and properly prepare expense reports.
- Know the regulations and instructions of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
- Be confident PC user.
- Understand the system "Client-Bank", and the following programs: MS Excel, Word, «1C: Accounting".
Of course, this list could be much longer. Skills and knowledge depend on the area of accounting, the scope of activity of the company and taxation systems.
Future profession accountant - career opportunities and salary
To become a professional accountant and get in a decent company, you will have much work:
- Firstly, during the learning beginearn, may perform some simple primary task. Thus, you will work in the portfolio (properly executed documents) and the mark on some points of knowledge and skills.
Note that to get in the company with a good reputation and popularity, should have an average experience - 2 years. By the way, some experts take a minimum of experience - 1 year.
- Secondly, it is necessary to improve their skills. For example, take training courses on topics in which you are not al. Their passage can confirm the certificate.
- Third, do not be afraid of work. Of course, it is necessary first to settle in a small organization, for example, assistant accountant, junior accountant, office manager and perform small tasks management.
In carrying out the above tasks, you can for 2-4 years after graduation to get in a decent company.
Accounting Career growth is as follows:
- Junior accountant or economist.
- Chief Accountant.
- Chief Financial Officer.
Since the specificity of diverse companies, the professional accountant is:
- Financial analyst or an accountant-economist.
- Credit controller.
Remuneration accountant depends not only onlink on which you are standing on the ladder, but also on the scope of the firm. The more extensive your knowledge, the more you will be able to perform the services, and the more you will appreciate it.
Consider, what is the approximate average salary of specialists of this profession in Russia:
- 15-20 thousand rubles gets Assistant Accountant.
- 18-25 thousand. Rub. provide for a junior accountant services.
- 26-30 thousand. Rub. laid accountant.
- 30-60 thousand. Rub. You must pay the chief accountant.
- 40-120 thousand. Rub. may receive financial director.
With regard to specific areas of activity in which you can develop as a specialist and pay - there is a considerable difference.
We bring you the statistics that were based on the 2014
- 20-70 thousand rubles received by employees of banks.
- 20-80 thousand. Rub. you can earn in sales, trade.
- 30-90 thousand. Rub. gets accountant in a construction company.
- 35-100 thousand. Rub. offer for Accounting Services in energy and raw material extraction.
In the future specialist with educationdirection "Accounting" will not remain without work. And demand is high. By the way, to learn English and the program in this language, you will be able to conquer not only Russian companies, but also foreign.
The main thing - to raise their level of professionalism and to develop!