These masks protect the skin from harmful factors and stress
Our face reflects not only the emotion andthe internal state of health. Girl having sallow complexion and rough skin, can look attractive even if you cancel the genetic data. Beautiful facial features are important, but more importantly, a skin condition that their "frames".
Dry skinProne to cracking, flaking and redness of the owner requires especially careful treatment and delicate daily care.
In today's market of cosmetic products can meet countless caring means a different price category.
But instead of trying for a long time and look for "his"We suggest that you refer to the usual essential oils that are sold in any drugstore.
Essential oils to combat skin dehydration
The spectrum of activity of essential oils is so vast,that the transfer of its components can be extremely long. First of all, they are famous for immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties.
Besides the basic efficiencies, concentratesplant products deeply nourish, moisturize and protect the skin from harmful influences from outside. Dry skin can be either congenital or acquired defects.
Running water filled with chlorine and otherchemicals, modified foods, abuse of tan, a frequent finding in the cold, smoking - all of these factors can deprive the cells of the epidermis natural life-giving water. A resume and retain its normal concentration in the cell frame is not so simple.
The essential oil is able to activate the internal resources of your skin, causing them to work for you.
This means that the effect of the application will be complex, and may not come immediately. But it will be sustained, in contrast to the notorious "Cinderella effect"Caused by exposure to chemicalsubstances, concentrated in the usual finished cosmetics. The mask, which includes in its membership this ingredient perfectly tones, softens and smoothes the microrelief of the skin. After washing away the feeling of tightness, and the sebaceous glands begin to work optimally - no lack and excess.
If you have dry skin, you probably know the feeling of her "hunger"Before any nutrient kremom.Posle its application is not greasy film as epidermal cells eagerly absorb all of the components.
From now on you will forget about this issue, in addition,your skin will be less prone to the formation of premature facial wrinkles, which are formed due to its variable tension and relaxation, given the shortage of natural turgor.
The ideal oil for care in your case - myrtle, rose, lavender, jasmine, bitter orange,
frankincense, neroli, patchouli, chamomile. All of them have a complex effect, calming, nourishing and toning cover. It is best to use esters in combination with any base oil. This can be cocoa butter, grape and peach seed, wheat germ, avocado.
If you can not acquire such means -amiss ordinary virgin olive oil, variety Extra Virgin. You can also use any neutral cream. For the manufacture of masks suitable fatty dairy products, except kefir.
Its action is directed to the opposite problem - neutralization of increased sebaceous excretions, relevant for oily skin.
Therefore your choice should fall on the fatty cream, cottage cheese and sour cream. In the process of making masks for very dry, dehydrated skin, it is better to exclude from the lemon juice and honey.
mask "Quick recovery"With essential rosewood oil
You will need:
- Basic Avocado oil - 1 tbsp .;
- Fat cottage cheese - 1 tbsp .;
- Essential oil rosewood - 3-4 drops;
- Patchouli essential oil - 1 drop.
- Pre-clean the skin. Exfoliation (peeling) for dry skin is better to exclude. Prefer soft cleansing milk or tonic for the gentle care. If your pores are quite dirty, we advise you to carry out pre-vaporization and mechanical cleaning. Close pores can be using an ice massage, or any alcohol-containing product;
- Cottage cheese pound with base oil to obtain a homogeneous dense substance;
- Add the essential oils (Patchouli optionally used for additional smoothing of the skin);
- Apply on clean skin and soak for at least15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water without using cleaning agents. After the procedure, it is desirable to put on a neutral face moisturizer. Active treatment is 1 month, carry out the procedure in this case must be one every 3-4 days.
Mask with cleansing effect to support dry skin
Do not think that the clay - it's the ingredientwhich thins mercilessly and without dry skin. On the other hand, a properly selected product nourishes, moisturizes and restores the cover, holding his cell membranes fluid and nutrients.
Furthermore, the clay has a strongregenerative effect, which is very important for owners of hypersensitive skin. Therefore, based on this mask it is precisely this component. You can replace it with mud, if you have the opportunity to find and buy it.
You will need:
- Black clay (or mud) - 2 tbsp .;
- Warm the distilled water;
- Wheat germ oil - 2 tsp .;
- The essential oil of bitter orange - 2 drops;
- Tuberose essential oil - 3 drops;
- Concentrated chamomile tea or decoction of lemon balm.
- Wash with warm water, clean the skin of decorative and care cosmetics;
- The clay or mud, spread warm filtered water to out of it is already too thick paste, the consistency resembles a fat sour cream;
- Enter into a mass base and essential oil, mash the ingredients vigorously;
- Apply to your face and soak up the drying of the main component;
- Carefully rinse with normal warm water without using cleaning gels and foams for washing;
- To enhance the therapeutic results,Wipe your face decoction of chamomile or lemon balm. If you plan to carry out the procedure in the morning, phytotherapy means can be frozen using herbal ice cubes as a massage and cleansing agent.
Essential oils - a great alternativeexpensive cosmetic products for skin beauty. Do not use the components in pure form. Prepare a mask according to our tips and you will quickly restore even the most dry, dehydrated skin and thinning.