What is laser hair removal and what is its efficacy? Read about the results of laser hair removal, indications and contraindications for it, especially the pros and cons of the procedure
According to the canons of beauty, women's skin needsbe extremely smooth and soft to the touch. Unfortunately, the time for beauty treatments at the modern woman is very little - at work, at home affairs, family, and chronic fatigue, finally flying the whole working week. As a result, the legs (not to mention the intimate zone) lose their smoothness, and to bring them out in the order of half of the output. Thanks to laser hair removal, today this problem is solved "on the vine" - safely and efficiently.
The procedure of laser hair removal - Before & After pictures, videos
Laser hair removal has become a boon 21stAges for all women. Today this procedure, assuming a safe and reliable hair removal, available absolutely any girl. What is the essence of the method?
- The appropriate source of radiation is sent pulse with a certain wavelength.
- The duration of the flash - less than a second. During this time follicle structure is heated and dies.
- In this way, removed all the hair, visible on the skin. Invisible, "dormant" follicles are weakened.
- The remaining "backup" the hair follicles are activated after three (four) weeks. Then procedure should be repeated.
Flash options are selected specialist basedSaturation of melanin and heat sensitivity of the skin and hair. The sensitivity of the epidermis to the thermal influence on the order of magnitude lower than that of the hair, which prevents its strong heating and damage. This fact allows the procedure even in the highly sensitive areas of the skin.
How is the procedure of laser hair removal
Consultation with a specialist.
- Test flash - The required test sensitivity.
- Shortening the hair to one or two mm for better passage through follicle pulse.
- The process of hair removal. The sensation of warmth and tingling from the flash. Length of hair removal - from three minutes to one hour, according to the "scope of work".
- Redness and slight swelling after the procedure. They pass on their own, after 20 minutes (maximum two hours).
- Processing zone depilation special means to reduce the allergic reaction exceptions burn education.
Preparing for laser hair removal procedure
Key rules for the preparation for the procedure:
It is forbidden to sunbathe for two, and preferably three weeks before epilationAvoid skin burns from the laser effects on tanned skin.
- Do not visit a solarium (just for 2-3 weeks).
- Do not remove hair with wax.
- Do not carry out their procedures for clarificationDo not pull out.
- A few days before the procedure necessary part of the skin to be shaved (The required length of the hair at the time of hair removal - 1-2 mm, in addition to women's neck and face areas).
Apparatuses for laser hair removal salons in Russia
Laser installation, based on the wavelengths are divided into:
None of the plants is not a magicwand, capable to relieve you immediately of all the hair, but the most effective is recognized today diode laser, because of the wavelength to which the hair melanin is most receptive.
Hair after laser hair removal - the efficiency of the method
The result of this procedure depends on such factors, as:
- Human skin type.
- Hair color.
- Their structure.
- Type laser system.
- Compliance with the recommendations.
Result, involving the removal of 30% of the hairduring the procedure, it is considered excellent. 3-4 weeks later the procedure is repeated, and then observed over a significant reduction in the hair, and also lightening and thinning them. The best effect is achieved for a course of 4 to 10 treatments with a 1-2.5 month intervals, after which the hair is completely stopped growing.
The advantages of laser hair removal over other methods of hair removal
Individual approachTaking into account the peculiarities of the physiological and psychological nature of each patient.
- The versatility of the procedure. Conduct it can be both women and men.
- Painless method.
- The ability to eliminate the hair each desired area of the body.
- Absence of consequences.
- No restrictions for the season.
Disadvantages of laser hair removal
- The need for multiple procedures.
- Prohibition of the method on tanned skin.
- The absence of the desired effect on the light, and gray hair.
When laser hair removal is the only way out?
- Too strong hair growth.
- Severe allergic reactions (irritation) after shaving (Usually in men).
- The need for hair removal (Work in the food industry, sports and so on.).
- hirsutism (Due to hormonal imbalance).
Contraindications to laser hair removal - laser hair removal than dangerous?
- Skin diseases, including cancer.
- Location to the emergence of skin scarring.
- Pregnancy (undesirable).
- Acute inflammatory processes in the body, as well as diseases of an infectious nature.
- Fresh (less than 14 days) or too dark tan skin.
- Cardiovascular disease (acute phase).
- Acceptance of photosensitizing drugs and suppress the immune system.
- Allergy (acute stage).
- The presence of burns, acute wounds, abrasions.
- The presence of implants containing metal (eg, pacemakers).
- Individual intolerance.
Concerning photosensitizing drugs, These include:
- Antibiotics and anti-depressants.
- Antihypertensive drugs and diuretics, and so forth.
These drugs increase the sensitivity of the skin, causing a risk of burns after hair removal.
How do laser hair removal hurt - pain treatments
Laser Hair Removal painless, but is sensitive. Moreover, the sensitivity depends on the power of the laser beam. By reducing power (different for each zone) is increased number of procedures.
Important features of laser hair removal
When hormonal disorders to establish the exact number is impossible procedures. Typically, when an imbalance of hormones, additional sessions procedure. The reason - the continuing education of hair follicles, postpones the final result.
- No laser system It does not guarantee smooth skinReminiscent of gloss paper.
- Laser Hair Removal It has no effect if you want to get rid of gray hair. Therefore, gray hair and "blonde" must be removed in any other way (for example, electroepilation).
- The degree of skin depends swarthiness Education burn risk. A man with dark skin, in this case, you must first carry out a test for sensitivity.
- Quality hair removal requires full germination of hair.
- Redness after epilation - The natural reaction of the skin. It passes through 20 minutes after applying the expert special agent.
- With a strong sensitivity of the skin one hour before the procedure, a specialist deals anesthetic cream.
Laser Hair Removal - the hair does not grow after the procedure
After epilation should not sunbathe during the month. Solarium at this time, too, should be deleted.
- The first three days for hair removal area is necessary to use a cream with antibiotics and Panthenol (Bepanten) in the morning and before bed (every drug - for 10 minutes, successively).
- The use of cosmetics containing alcohol, scrubs and other skin irritating agents should be on time to stop or limit.
- Taking a shower and washing up the first three days after depilation, It recommended the use of cold water. The bath with a sauna and swimming pool - delete.
- The do not forget to use the street for two weeks sunscreen having SPF 30.
- Using depilatory creams, wax or tweezers vibroepilyatora It prohibited between treatments.
- As for thin hair - they eliminated the first flash. Hard hair is left tiny roots. Absolute death of hair follicles (and following it independent of the hair loss intradermal) occurs within two weeks after treatmentTherefore it is not recommended to pull out these roots.
One of the main recommendations: Heed to the choice of interior. Go to the website of the company, study the reviews about it on the web, ask about the features of hair removal, equipment and skills.