The main measures of prevention of ingrown hairs; important recommendations for the correct implementation of hair removal and elimination of consequences of ingrown hair on the skin
A woman who dreams of a beautiful smooth skin,making great efforts to care for her. Most of the body takes care of the fight against unnecessary hairs, as a result of which, unfortunately, very often the consequences are - ingrown hairs, inflamed with horsehair hole and the surrounding skin tissue. Ingrown hairs and their consequences - is a problem that is always easier to prevent than to fix, so today we'll talk about the basic measures of prevention of ingrown hairs. See, also, how to get rid of ingrown hair forever.
Ingrown hair - causes and consequences
Ingrown hair is hair, which, twisting, follicle grows back into. Or he's just not able to get out of the hair bulb. Ingrown hairs can affect any part of the body, irritate and infect. In addition, they are painful and ugly. Causes of ingrown hairsUsually the same:
- Hair removal against their growth.
- The fineness of the hair.
Beauty, as is known, requires a lot of sacrifices. And in this case, women have to contend not only with excess hair on the body, but also with the consequences of their removal.
Preventing ingrown hair - hair removal rules
Before exercising epilation or shaving should steam the skin. To do this, you can take a bath with the addition of chamomile decoction, which has a calming effect on the skin.
- Further removes dead skin layer. It is best to use this scrub. You can even cook your own, using a shower gel, spoon olive oil and coffee grounds. You can also mix to scrub sea salt with a couple of drops of tea tree oil.
- If more convenient method of hair removal is shaving for you, do not skimp on the new blades - They must be sharp. To eliminate the irritation does not drive a few times with a razor in one area of the skin.
After shaving procedure be sure to lubricate the skin moisturizer (Baby oil).
- Use a depilatory? Prior to treat skin treatments disinfectant to avoid the risk of infection.
- Remove the hair on their growth. Although it is not very convenient, this method several times reduces the risk of ingrown hairs, does not violate the direction of hair growth and helps to avoid allergic reactions.
- After hair removal procedures are not steamed skin - It exacerbates the process of ingrown hairs.
A couple of days after the removal of the hair again treat skin scrub or hard sponge.
In addition to these recommendations, which minimize the risk of ingrown hair, you can also use special toolsPreventing this problem.
How to prevent ingrown hairs again?
According to skin condition and appearance of ingrown hairs resemble pimples. Especially when the problem is accompanied by inflammation. Therefore, within a few days should be applied medicines for acne on inflamed skin.
- Ingrown Hair Treatment with drugs in combination with regular exfoliation It allows you to remove ingrown hairs and make room for normal hair growth.
- In the absence of the drug, you can use regular toothpaste, A drop of which is pounded on the mound inflamed and washed off after half an hour.
- necessarily sterilize the tweezers before use.
- In the areas of skin that are prone to ingrown hairs, Do not use comedogenic cream.
- In the propagation of the inflammatory process beyond the hair bulb consult a dermatologist.