How to make a natural shampoo without chemicals? Wash your hair without chemicals >> crush and hair with natural homemade shampoo. 7 recipes >> natural shampoos with their hands - on lady-magazine.com
When summer comes, many girls hair becomes brittle, dry, and the ends are cut. Almost everyone knows that modern shampoos are very harmful for the hair, as they have in their composition sulfate.
This problem can be solved with the help of homemade shampooWhich are not only harmless, but also restore the hair structure, and also help to greatly accelerate the growth of hair.
So, how to make shampoo at home from natural ingredients?
- The gelatin shampoo. 2 egg yolks mixed with the first tablespoon of gelatin. Slowly whisk the solution to leave no lumps. On damp hair, apply the mixture and gently rub into the scalp and the hair itself, until a foam. Next, leave the mixture on the hair for 7 minutes. After a rinse with warm water to clean the hair. This shampoo will make your hair beautiful, shiny and very bulky. Soon you will notice that the hair stopped falling out completely and became very strong.
- Shampoo of tansy. 1 tbsp / spoon of dried tansy (you can buy in anypharmacy) need to brew two cups of hot water. The mixture was left for two hours and then strain through a cheesecloth. Wash the hair obtained infusion. If you have oily hair, then they will cease as quickly get dirty and dry hair will become stronger and more voluminous. Also, this shampoo will help get rid of dandruff.
- Shampoo nettle. Take 100 grams of fresh nettle (you can alsouse dried) and fill it with 1 liter of water. Then add to the infusion of half a liter of vinegar. This mixture should be boiled for 30 minutes on low heat. After - strain solution through cheesecloth. Add 2 cups of broth into a bowl of water and rinse your hair. Nettles has a reducing agent and also makes the hair voluminous.
- Mustard shampoo. Dissolve in 2 liters of water 1 tbsp / spoon mustard (dry), add 0.5 hours / sugar spoon. Wash the hair with shampoo data. Mustard eliminate unpleasant shine, give volume and help hair grow faster.
- Starch shampoo. This recipe will help those who do not have time to washhead, and the fat must be removed from the hair. Sprinkle dry hair potato starch, and then whisk them, as if the wash. After 5 minutes, wipe dry hair with a towel to remove starch residues. Comb your hair is fine-toothed comb or a wooden comb.
- Kefir shampoo. Dilute yogurt with hot water, then washAccording to the hair structure. After this rinse head liter of warm water, which diluted the juice of one lemon. This method will help you to get rid of dandruff and provide volume to the hair.
- Bread shampoo. Take a slice of rye bread and mash it,diluted with a little water. It should get a liquid slurry, which must be present. Rub this gruel hair and leave on for 5-7 minutes. Then thoroughly rinse your hair to no more bread crumbs in his hair. The effort will not be in vain, as the shampoo makes hair more fluffy, shiny and thick.
What kind of natural recipes for hair shampoos you know? Share your recipes in the comments below!