In infants fever - how to remove the heat frombaby? Read on lady-magazine.com, how to bring down the temperature of an infant. Find out what kind of help at the children can have a nursing baby
Child health for parents - the most important thing. Therefore, as soon as the baby fever, parents panic and wonder what to do if the baby fever?
If the baby became fussy, not eating, crying - this is the first bell to measure his temperature. The temperature can be determined by fixing the thermometer in the mouth, axilla, rectum. It must be remembered that the temperature of the newborn is considered normal within from 36? C to 37? C with tolerances of 0.5? C.
Fever - it is the body's response to a foreign substance toddler, trapped in the body of the newborn. therefore We need to look at the child's behaviorIf grudnichok not lost his appetite, active, continues to play, then this temperature can not knock down.
If you have identified a child high fever (The temperature rose above 38, 5 C), then:
- Call your doctor at home. If grudnichka high temperature and continuesgrow, if possible, do not waste time, do Bring the child to the hospital. When hyperthermal syndrome, where the body temperature is below 40? C, it is necessary to provide first aid to the child (read below) in order to avoid the negative consequences associated with brain function and metabolism.
- Create a kid friendly environment that is ventilate the roomTo saturate it with oxygen. Make it so that the temperature in the room was about 21 degrees (higher temperatures can cause overheating of the child). Moisten the air. If there is no air humidifier, you can simply hang a wet towel in the room or put the jar with water.
- Do not put on a bunch of baby odezhek. Leave it on a thin c / b blouse, remove the diaper, which prevents normal heat transfer.
- More often let the baby drink (Warm water, juice) or breasts (every 5 -10minut small portions), because at a high temperature in an infant lost a large amount of liquid. Drinking plenty of fluids will help to quickly "wash" the toxins that are formed in the presence of virus in the body.
- Do not upset the baby. If the child began to cry, comfort him, give him what he wants. In a crying child's temperature will rise even more and feel much worse.
- Lull the baby. In the dream, a fever is transferred much easier.
- If a newborn temperature is 39? C, it is necessary wipe hands and feet grudnichka clothSoaked in clean, warm (36? C) water. Only without vinegar, alcohol, and vodka - They can cause a chemical burn on tenderbaby's skin. The same can be put compress on the forehead and changed periodically heated baby wipes to cool. The analogue may be a water compress compress of cabbage leaves. These compresses help to relieve fever in children.
- When the temperature in infants, you should not:
- To put an enema with lukewarm water and a fully zamatyvat child in a wet cloth - this will cause muscle cramps and tremors.
- Giving drugs to a doctor soon andhis advice. All antipyretics medications are toxic and if improperly observing the dosage and frequency of receiving dangerous complications, side effects and poisoning.
Parents, Be alert to the symptoms of the baby! In situations related to the health of your child, it is better to be safe ten times, and not to let a problem to itself, writing off the heat at the infant, such as teething. Be sure to call your doctor - It establishes the true cause of the high temperature.
Website Lady-magazine.com warns: self can harm your baby's health! To diagnose and prescribe treatment should only be a doctor after examining the child. And because the temperature increases in the child is required to address to the expert!